Copied from here (https://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=179756)
Quote from: "Silq from Official Forums"
Gives you the ability to travel between the statues of Nascene. You need at least 5 Insignias of Alban to complete it.
- Use the portal to Nascene in the Harbour in Jobe to get to Nascene frontier, find Donna Red @ 985 x 1760 (Blue dot on the map) and speak to her until she gives you Ancient Device and a mission.
- Head to the Redeemed village across the floaty islands, if you have trouble with falling off the walkways in all the shadowlag (as I did) try taking em at a walk.
- Speak to Ecclesiast Aban Fal @ 1890 x 690 (big purple dude) and show him the Ancient Device. He then asks for proof on Aban's existence, show him an Insignia of Aban, he then asks you to find and mark the Statue of Aban. Any of the statues will do (the blue dots on the map), use an Insig to port to the Garden of Aban.
- At the Garden speak to Sipius Aban Lux-Wel @ 465 x 495 and he'll tell you more about the device, and asks you to save three souls.
- Go to the south of the island where there are four warp stones;
Nascene Frontier 1 (takes you to the statue in the training lowbie ground - yet to find a way out of here, so careful not to take it!)
Nascene Frontier 2 (to Donna Red)
Nascene Wilds 1 - (Northern blue dot in the Wilds)
Nascene Wilds 2 - (Southern blue dot in the Wilds)
Take the second of these to get back to back to donna, go west and find 3 swift silvertails (around 680 x 1890), they're pretty hard to miss and together, if one's missing they've likely been killed so wait about a bit. Shift right-click an Insig on the Ancient Device to create the Ancient Pattern Analyser and speak to the first silver tail, putting the device over it's eyes. You should geta mission accomplished msg, and the device will reset, rinse repeat with the other two. Remember to recharge the device each time.
- Go back to the garden and show the device to Sipius and he'll give you the key.
One warning, if you "Speak to Ecclesiast Aban Fal @ 1890 x 690 (big purple dude) and show him the Ancient Device", make sure you allready got the insignias with you.
I did the mistake to talk to him and to farm insignias after this talk, i wasn't able to reopen the chat with him to show him the insignias. A called ARK only told me i do someting wrong here. Well since we all know that ARKs know lesser than us all sometimes i decided to delete mission and to restart with full bag of insignias this time.
Mission done now and hope no one else will have same problems like me.
Guildie just traded the device to Aban Lux-Wei and he got his key back.
His first name is Sipius when you open his info... So don't be confused when you're running around the garden seeking "Sipius" heh..
It seems that any Swift Silvertail will work - and they are easier to find closer in to the bridge to Jobe Research. The ones near the scientists seem to get killed off a lot.
Also good to know is that you need to look for "Dreaming" Swifttail if you have names on they will be blue instead of white and I found them in the Old Frontier area.
When you find them right click on them to talk to them and you will have a chat option to cover their eyes and it will open up a give item box to place the device in.
Hope this addition helps.