• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

BUG BUSTER : All Known Bugs

Started by herodotus2, September 27, 2003, 02:35:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

herodotus2

Little outdated, newer problems can be found towards the bottom. Also a more up-to-date list is being kept on the AO forums here

Problems zoning into Adonis... You can't :(

Aggro. from parasites making travel underwater impossible for people without scuba gear.

Drop rate on teeth sucks ( FIXED )

Big lag, LD, crash loop and synchronisation problems in The Abyss underwater. Cannot use nano or health coils. Cannot cast nano's "Already executing nano program".  ( FIXED )

fusioncon

Quote from: "tcollings"Big lag, LD, crash loop and synchronisation problems in The Abyss underwater. Cannot use nano or health coils. Cannot cast nano's "Already executing nano program".  ( FIXED )

I hate to have to disagree with this, but I am still sporadically encountering these symptoms in the underwater zone  :(

p.s. great work on all this info...

Akarah

i also continue to have lag, framerate, and nano/stim/looting/use item bugs underwater in adonis while wearing the suit.. i really don't think this is fixed properly yet :(
]:8

Nvrmore100

Couple more to throw into this:

- Zoning out of adonis water wearing scuba 9 times out of 10 results in massive rubberband effect.  So much so you can only cure it by re-logging or zoning into the water again, removing the scuba while inside, and zoning back out.
- Clan permakey is bugged and has a "not clan" requirement.  Can not be wore at all, and therefore can not be used for warping into garden via MP warp nano's.

Drjenaii

Okay:

Adonis the problem is the number of people, that is whats causing the lag and desync issues, there is no insentive for people to sk in penumbra cos the mobs are harder but same sk as adonis easier mobs (known bug from funcom side) not gonna change till 220+ hecklers are in penumbra and give more sk ^_^

Tomtemor

Quote from: "Nvrmore100"Couple more to throw into this:
- Zoning out of adonis water wearing scuba 9 times out of 10 results in massive rubberband effect.  So much so you can only cure it by re-logging or zoning into the water again, removing the scuba while inside, and zoning back out.

This can usually be solved by casting a general runbuff on yourself, atleast that solves the problem for me!
So, off to the store and buy a runbuff if you dont already have one!  :lol: