• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Guide to Jobe Tier 3 Armour a.k.a Faithful / Chosen

Started by herodotus2, January 28, 2004, 05:13:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Docgalaad

Yes they drop from every named dryads in the game, every area.

About the ocra drop rate in pandemonium. As the will/fruition/advent for MP and Docs are the rarest in the game, it's a weird way from funcom to balance things. We have ten times the time the other profs spend to find those items, and now we loot ten times faster in pandemonium. I wouldnt complain.

Zxcs

990 CL needed to combine X glyph of the world with tier 2/excellent jobe piece, just tried it on my 175 NT and that parts a pain in the ass  :P

Khalem

Lord "Khalem" Trevallien - Fixer Kingpin

Zxcs

990 comp lit also needed for advanced jobe + glyph of arcana

Khalem

Artybn

Quote from: "tcollings"1 x Insignia of the Faithful/Chosen (Not consumed)

Does this mean you only need 1 Insignia to for all your parts

Artybn

Docgalaad

The GM now refuses to reimburse items if you attempted to make a faithful part with a blue glyph, from an excellent shoulder pad.
You now MUST have a Tier 2 shoulderpad to have a faithful one.
They can reimburse you a blue glyph, but they will not convert the excellent part back to a tier 2 one.

Be careful ! As usual, the ARK and GM didnt alert the player base.
I know some who had to buy a couple of basic shoulderpads again.

This attitude from the GM community becomes very irritating.
Anyway, i still think it's a mockery against the player to have the excellent item existing in the game, when it becomes impossible to upgrade them. So why to make them ? Why do they exist ? arggg FC....

Khalem

Updated with latest information.

As for the excellent shoulderpads even being ingame, there are 3 professions which do not have tier2 versions who have to go directly to Faithful/Chosen. Although i do agree that its low by Funcom to not alert the playerbase properly, even though it could be argued that it was an obvious loophole for professions that has Tier2.

Lusitano

alexismarie

Please everyone ready the instructions from the IPS guy...  I have had 2 guild members read the out of date guides and their backpieces were messed up and the GM would not correct the situation.  

The last patch the instructions for the back piece was put in the IPS guys dialog and the GM stated they would no longer reimburse for messed up pieces.  I haven't checked it yet.  I just hate hearing about someone messing up on there back piece because of instructions not being up-to date.  :(

Lusitano

The Ecclesiast Gal Ilad in Inferno redeemed temple doesnt talk to Omni (to trade insignias) and hes on the south room on top floor, middle of room next to wall.