• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

QUEST : Inferno Omni Garden Quest (perm - key ) COMPLETED

Started by Kardesh, December 14, 2003, 01:42:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Inarion

Mind telling us which zone and coords of that controller?
You are not your personality, you are not your attitude nor your thoughts. In short; You are just another pointless nothing.

Kardesh

255 controler on RK3 are in DAV "south of the medusa" Control Tower field.
on rk1 and 2 dont know  :roll:

Kardesh

Last mob Arch Bigor Lohel

Drops from:
all mobs on the island over Sorrow

bring a mp for nsd for both Asase Ya abd Lohel !

gratz u have finished the Key and a new box of nanocrystals  :D

Kardesh

Complet List for Omni Inferno Garden Quest (Started with Odqan)

Mob 1 (pattern from)

Odqan 220 Spirt (Conflagrant Spirit, Enkindled Spirit)

Mob 2

Ats'uks 220 Dragon (Isham, Malah-Fulcifera) MP for NSD are good :wink:

Mob 3

Ahpta 220 Dragon (Salahpt, Atakirh)

Mob 4

Ushqa 220 Dragon (Tuq'usk, Maychwaham, Ushamaham, Akshk'i)

Mob 5

Ho 220 Dragon (Tuq'usk, Maychwaham, Ushamaham, Akshk'i)

Mob 6

Haqa 220 Dragon (Tuq'usk, Maychwaham, Ushamaham, Akshk'i)

Mob 7

Arch Bigot Biap 220 Demon (Obsolete Soul Dredge)

Mob 8

Asase Ya 255 Hydra (Asase's Drudge, Nyame's Abettor, Anasi's Abettor, Asase`s Child)

Mob 9

Arch Bigor Lohel 255 Demon (Bigot Helozabasael, Bigot Laniheanheh, Fanatic Spirit Hunter, Torrid Spirit) MP for NSD are good  :wink:

Phaine

Note : Now you cant anymore get the quest from the Pen guys. You have to go in inferno , in the unredeemed temple (yeah .. the temple faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar in north east  :? ).

Cyroc

Can someone tell me which mob hands out the Quest after 15.4? Since the  Penumbra Hypagnotic Yutt-chi mord (dont know if the name is 100% correct) doesnt talk anymore i found the same mob in inferno temple but he doesnt talk to me either... :( Actually i dont find any mob there that talk... Any help for me??  :D

Gubbel

Can someone tell me which mob hands out the Quest after 15.4? Since the Penumbra Hypagnotic Yutt-chi mord (dont know if the name is 100% correct) doesnt talk anymore i found the same mob in inferno temple but he doesnt talk to me eicther...  Actually i dont find any mob that talks there.... Any help for me??

maybe you start reading before writing?
1 post above yours

Note : Now you cant anymore get the quest from the Pen guys. You have to go in inferno , in the unredeemed temple (yeah .. the temple faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar in north east  ).
[size=18]RK-3[/size]
Neophyte Hippla - lvl 220 MA
Apprentice Macatu - lvl 201 NT
proud member of RK3 org Black Thorns

Cyroc

Maybe you should read what i wrote... the "normal" hypagnotic doesnt give out the quest EVEN NOT the one in inferno temple...

Its the Immortal Hypagnotic yutt-chi mord. I found him in inferno tempel now.

GoHa

So, to receive Inferno Garden Key I will need to assemble, spawn and kill this 9 mobs? Whats then? When I will kill last mob, I will get my key? Right?
goha.ru - online roleplaying community

Crathros

Quote from: "Garfein"where did you find a 255 controller - atlantean? also, dont you need an MP220 to make the 255 crystal, or did you find one?

There is no 220 Meta-Phycist currently. There is Omni 219 on RK1 by the name of Mrhaga. May the best of luck be to him. You can probably contact him later once he hits 220.
Crathros01 - Level 130 Bureaucrat

Salashan

Our team finished the quest this past weekend. Danke Shoen to Kardesh, for making our lives alot easier. :)

Tykahndrius

completed this last night with a team that got the key consisting of 190 mp (me), 210 shade, 209 Soldier, 208 agent, 210 doc, and a 208 keeper.  Also had help from another doc and another sol for extra dmg and backup tank, which we needed on the 2nd to last mob heh.

docrocket

October 17, 2006, 09:46:36 pm #27 Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 09:49:22 pm by docrocket
Okay before you go do your Galahad permanent key please note the the 2nd PB has been changed to The Indomitable Chimera. We found this out the hard way last week. Luckily we were able to sneak through the hecks at 255 and grab a pattern off GMS to make the pb The Indomitable Chimera.
Now we set up our quest to kill odgan first, (which you have to reroll until you get it) so we would all be in the correct order to kill all the PB's. While im not sure what PB got replaced, it would be wise to collect this PB before you start.
Good luck, the last 2 pb's are wicked. Also, im not sure where to hunt this, maybe someone can contribute to this new addition.