• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

ITEM : The Unknown Path ( Neutral - Shadowbreed )

Started by herodotus2, December 13, 2003, 04:50:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Archelan

Drops in the same place as The Lighter Side, e.g. the northernmost dungeon by the NE Unredeemed temple.

Droprate is pretty much the same as The Lighter Side. I assume it also drops where The Darker Side drops since neutrals are handed everything to them on a silver platter in SL  :P

herodotus2

Quote from: "Archelan"...since neutrals are handed everything to them on a silver platter in SL  :P

Bitter are we ? :P

Been in both unredeemed/redeemed dungeon and it drops in both place...Unfortunately there're not that much 205+ neuts to use it yet  :?
Avatar77 Neutral Adventurer in Atlantean, Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rosehyun Clan Trader in Atlantean

Magoja Omni Fixer in Atlantean

ratty

Charleyd and I just got the unknown path last night. We're both solitus.
It seems like its the "unredeemed" version in the perk actions even though we uploaded unknown path. Avatar77 says if you get it again and upload it, it turns into the redeemed version.

EDIT: confirmed this, got another unknown path, uploaded it, now I have redeemed version (path of light), and path of darkness got deleted. I must say it's way better and wont get me killed with adds around. A 5k heal instead of a AOE dot.

ratty

Hit 210, uploaded new one, it was the unredeemed, its the same thing just double damage (1k dot instead of 500), and uploading another shadowbreed item didnt swap it over to the redeemed version.
I'm sure theres not many neutrals reading this, but just posting this for documentation sake. :)

Snowbound

QuoteI'm sure theres not many neutrals reading this, but just posting this for documentation sake.

You're not alone Ratty  :)

Eleano

Eleano MA
Boulons Engy
Volutes Shade omni
Elefixe Fixer