• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

False alarm alien attacks

Started by Jawsman, September 07, 2004, 05:32:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jawsman

My org has had both the massive attacks that are like six-eight wave capped off by a General, but we have had three times as many false alarms, where an alien ship will touch down, drop one wave, and leave.  Can anyone tell me why or how this happens?

And btw, its BS if they say attacks are fixed...attacks happen multiple times daily whether we have our shield up or not.
Jawsman,

General of Omni-Tek Secret Service
City in Southern Artery Valley, Rimor
QL 300 Large HQ Placed-9/12/2004.

Ninj00

we havent had attacks in over 48 hours , and before then we got the one wave  weirdness,

igoros

We had some one wave attacks, always when the controler have O% life....
Igoros
President of Phoenix
Rimor

Gellex

".. your controller needs to be healthy and you need to have 5 or more members of your org online" thats what FC says you need to get a full attack. I think you need at least 5 or 6 of people with AI expansion pack to get question about boarding the alien ship after the general is killed
Gellex,
-Member of Regulators, Rimor

LittleHorror

We had this also at our controller a few times yesterday

Alien ship comes down releases 3 or 2 aliens and after those are killed ship is gone.

Our controller was at 5%-10% health and we had more than 5 people online

Gellex

if your CCC is below 50% you will only get 1 wave of attack
Gellex,
-Member of Regulators, Rimor

Jawsman

I find this to be incorrect...OTSS received a full assault yesterday early afternoon Eastern time...and our controller was well below 50%...

Things are quite confusing.
Jawsman,

General of Omni-Tek Secret Service
City in Southern Artery Valley, Rimor
QL 300 Large HQ Placed-9/12/2004.

Khalem

This will happen if the CC goes 0% (Victory to the aliens) or the defenders get wiped (victory to the aliens and the CC will go 0% fairly quick when that happens)

If the aliens are victorious there are no reason for them to keep attacking and they will leave.

-=( Lord "Khalem" Trevallien - Fixer Kingpin
-=( http://ao.shadow-realm.org/ - The Shadowlands Library
-=( http://ai.shadow-realm.org/ - They are here.......

Evil White Ranger

That's why you heal it to 100% before attack and make sure to keep them off it ;) We haven't had problems with this yet actually.

[size=10]Hi, I own a Dino Stegazord, it has a big laser I like to shoot things with.[/size]