Map nano for schoel ?

Started by Thyson, October 03, 2003, 01:23:36 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyson

Does it exist, did someone found it at a mob yet ?
We need to do a quest for it ?

Would be interesting to know, i like so see what surround me if i do a AoE nuke ;)

Friregan

Outdoor maps from Elysium up are Adventurer only. So you have to lure Herodotus2-leet to your pocket to cast map nano on you once in a while.  :lol:

Thyson

Quote from: "Friregan"
Outdoor maps from Elysium up are Adventurer only. So you have to lure Herodotus2-leet to your pocket to cast map nano on you once in a while.  :lol:

Bad crack at FC again eh ?

Ok thanks for the answere mate

Tucano

The Scheol map nano is bought in shops just like the Elysium map.
But like said above is adventurer only  :)

Dorrmax

I found 2 maps as both a Enf and a Agent off of mobs in Nascence and Elysium. The mobs where called something like Geosurvey Dog. They are a glowing chymara looking creature, and finding them in both these places leads me to beleave they will be in the other areas! One at Nas was found near the tiger looking thingys, and the one in Ely was right there by Port Seven, next to the rafters. By killing these mobs, you get a nano that gives you a local map. I only just started in Scheol, but give me time, I will find it! :P

Mayze

hmmmm, that makes no damn sense whatsoever  :?

Why did they make it adv only?

Bumerang

Because they can :]
Imagination is more important than knowledge..

Potatochips

Maps nano are usually dropped from Geosurvey "lizard looking" mobs in the various playzones for the respective maps. Schoel and up zones maps are casted by adventures only, but veterans players can now purchase Insight into the Shadowlands nano that costs 7 veteran points.

Go Up