TRADESKILL : Jobe Tier 2 Armour

Started by herodotus2, September 30, 2003, 10:44:51 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Throxar

depends if your omni or clan, but I know there's a redeemed/spirit mission under ARK 1 by the NE spot. Just fall down and go under in under the ARK. Also there's 2, I think, redeemed/spirit missions SEish of the NE heckler spots.

There's a mission underwater; exit north use the path you use to go to ergo, ENEish, but instead of heading N head S towards the underwater Dryad bosses. You'll come across some buildings/tempel complex (the unredeemed kind) about halfway to the dryad spots (Black Dryad and whaatnot) There's a door on the left side of one of the buildings/tempel complexes.

Don't have coords :p

Hergrom

That works I know where you're talking about just didn't realize there was a mission in that area. My wife and I spent most of last night wandering around underwater checking spots on the spheremap for missions. I'll go look over in those areas when I get home.

Sorry forgot to mention the first time that we're Omni's

herodotus2

Quote from: "Hergrom"

ewwww! :P

Sylfarin

anyone have a few ss of Tier armors?

Would be nice to see the different armors ;)

I'll make a few ones of my NT Tier armor and post them.

- Sylfarin  :P
Sylfarin
Advisor of Nemesis

Hergrom

Quote from: "tcollings"
Quote from: "Hergrom"

ewwww! :P

Know what would make it even worse? :p

The character Hergrom started out clan and went Omni back when the lake in the middle of Tir was still poisoned.

Raynefists

hey hero, you should update the quantities needed now that the jokers glyph is in game.  you need 27 of each will and advent(9 pieces x 3) as well as 9 embryos and novictums.

ma sold and adv only need 24 of will/advent and 8 of embryo/novi because they get no shoulders but do get a back piece

Splintor

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(

Dargante

Glyph of the Arcana

Where do I find that? :)

Going for the Back item... if it is used for it. Anyone knows how to get Glyph of the Arcana
"Did you just say Tier2 Embryo Hunting?" Count me in!

Williem2

Ok so does anyone know where this Eradicus guy spawns pls ? :)

In Adonis but where ?
"Only the dead have seen the end of war"
Plato

herodotus2

Quote from: "Raynefists"
hey hero, you should update the quantities needed now that the jokers glyph is in game.  you need 27 of each will and advent(9 pieces x 3) as well as 9 embryos and novictums.

ma sold and adv only need 24 of will/advent and 8 of embryo/novi because they get no shoulders but do get a back piece

hihi, will do :D

falcx

Glyph of the Arcana is a confirmed drop (unique, but not nodrop) off of pandemonium yard trash. i presume it may drop off of the zodiac bosses as well. loot one for the org, and whore it out.
TL6 Trader - Falcx
TL7 Shade - Kotir
General of Adrastus II

Tarjila

anybody tried to upgrade the jobe suit body to advanced jobe suit body and then to any tier 2 body?

i hope it will be possible to straight go to tier 2/3 without camping for tier 1

falcx

nope, thought of this already. check out the database -- there's only 3 pieces of ql160 jobe armor (shoulders, helmet, back) and only 2 pieces of ql220 jobe armor (back and shoulders). i would *assume* that in the case of a profession such as shade, where they have a tier 2 and a tier 3 shoulder, you will have to upgrade tier 3 from tier 2, and you wont be able to go from ql220 jobe armor straight to chosen/faithful.

nice try tho ;)
TL6 Trader - Falcx
TL7 Shade - Kotir
General of Adrastus II

Dargante

Basically, from what I know, it goes like this:

Tier1 Armor:
Make Jobe armor then use Tier1 glyph on Jobe armor and it becomes Tier1 armor.

Now if you want Tier2, it goes like:

Jobe armor(helmet/padS/back) then use Joker's Glyph to change it to Advanced Jobe armor(for helmet/pads/back) then use Tier2 glyph on those 4 items(helmet/padS/back) and they will become Tier2

and yeah. U cant skip Tier1 step and go straight to Tier2 :|

Its late at night so I think that's how its done .....
"Did you just say Tier2 Embryo Hunting?" Count me in!

Doominator

Enforcer tier2 helmet on signature, but seriously we need a HP nerf on the mobs in penumbra catacombs. I really dont wanna think of raiding chosen in inferno catacombs

Go Up