Pulling Zodiac and Other Mobs

Started by herodotus2, February 08, 2004, 05:59:22 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Still a bit of a mystery, never done it myself :D. This is what I can gether so far:

Firstly you need someone who can take alot of heat, i.e. Bio Sheild / TMS toon etc... etc.. BUT must also be able to land a DOT on your selected target.

Ring of Putrescent Flesh, something I picked up in IS, seems to land on anything. Its a Chemical DOT. Nano Fingers also work well.

The next bit Im a little fuzzy on, so if anyone wants to comment please do.

Once the DOT has landed, from what I can gather you die.
When you re-zone out of the Garden the mob warps to you.

Another neat trick is CH'ing without aggro'. If your near a 100%/75% border, have your doc' stand in 100% whilst you fight the mob in 75%. That way your doc' can CH without the risk of aggro.

hm , the trick with the Nano fingers works well at Aries/Taurus , tried it 5 times at the timed spectral source and other mobs like Aqarius, nothin  :cry:

P.S. I used Nano Critters

After the patch the bosses seems to be static ... that means - like tara ... they do not move, you have to kill them at their position. We tried diffrent tactics with ~25 people today but no one seems to fit. If there are any tricks pls share them with the community.
Neophyte Hippla - lvl 220 MA
Apprentice Macatu - lvl 201 NT
proud member of RK3 org Black Thorns

Can anyone confirm if the DoT trick will still work now?
Docxtreme, Rimor2, Eternalist

tested it after patch , no changes , respawn 4 minutes and the Zodiacs warps.

Was trying it.. kinda funny to find out that instead of the Zodiacs warps to me, it warped me to its location.
Docxtreme, Rimor2, Eternalist

btw. which mob @IS drops the "dot ring" ?

these oldschool threads almost make me drop a tear :)

:'( Me too man... I haven't touched AO in years ! Life got a little choatic, and I moved to the US of A ! It's great to come back and read this stuff though, I can't believe the forums are still running !

Go Up