QUEST : Adonis Clan Sanctuary Quest COMPLETED

Started by herodotus2, September 22, 2003, 06:35:35 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

herodotus2

I could not get the Sanctuary key mission yesterday when I logged on... So I went to redo the garden mission... To get the Sanct quest you must talk further to the Diviner after you get the garden key... Do NOT quit conversation, unless you like doing the Garden quest all over to get the Sanctuary quest from the Diviner.

The Diviner in the garden asks you to hunt spirits for traces of a powerfull creature... That creature is "Infernal Demon" as I hehe was guessing  These patterns drop from spirit/spirit hunter bosses(very shait droprate it seems... Dunno after patch) and the Unredeemed Visionist (100% drop, dunno after patch). Sorry as usual I suck at writing down locations..  

When you get these patterns... Assemble it into a complete pattern..(DO NOT make it further). Then give the Complete pattern to the Diviner in garden. Then you get a kill mission. So make the crystal into a Novictalized one.. Since I do have high NP, I am not sure if you need skill at all to make a crystal... At least you don't need QFT skill to make it from Notum Crystal to Novictalized D. When finished making... Summon Demon, and hang around until it become nervous...Then kill it. It drops a Complete Pattern of Diviner Khald-Hume or something like that. Make this crystal(needs skills/can be made by others), and summon the Diviner. Then talk to him, and get Info about Diviner dissapearance. Then bring it to the Diviner in garden and get you Sanctuary key(uber HUD 1 item).

Killing Infernal Demon without the quest gives you no drop of pattern of the Diviner btw :-\\

Have fun peeps.

Evilmojo

Evilmojo

Argh... so thats the 3rd mission beeing fubared due to beeing not able to Novictalize Crystals :( This mission sounds a bit kewl too...

Oh well... does not hurt to get prepared :P

Mo

Phelsior

Snatched this off the official forum. But to me it seems he is really interested in what the "boss" drops, so if anyone kills a pocket boss and finds something unusual, please post here. Maybe its a rare drop from bosses. Here is the post anyway:

Quote:
He actually asks for the blueprint of a demon which he says drops off of spirits, i haven't had a chance to kill any spirits yet however because they aggro like mad and unless you're in a full time killing them solo is not going to be easy.

I'm guessing what you're looking for is either a blueprint in the form of the A, B, C and D patterns which will make these complete blueprints:

Complete Blueptrint Pattern of 'Arch Demon of Inferno'
http://www.aodb.info/showitem.asp?AOID=232643

OR

Complete Blueptrint Pattern of 'Infernal Demon'
http://www.aodb.info/showitem.asp?AOID=232580

However you could also be wanted to find this instead:

Blueprint of Demon
http://www.aodb.info/showitem.asp?AOID=214883

-----------------------------------------------

Out of the 3 i would say its either the Infernal Demon complete blueprint, which is more around the ql range of the mobs in adonis and i know some people have found parts of it already, however i think it dropped from (un)red mobs. Or the Blueprint of Demon which after looking at the link to it is probably the most likely of them all purely because of the nodrop unique and special tags.

So get killing those spirits people and lets see if they drop any of these
--Phelsior

Evilmojo

Prolly the Infernal Demon.... I got 3 Complete patterns of it I think :D. However it cannot be assembled yet :-| Aban-Bhotaar can't be put together with Chi... I have sendt a bugreport on it... Hope something happens :P This pattern drops from spirits, but an even better place is the Unredeemed Visionist... I have killed him tons of times hehe so thats why I got so many patterns from it... Especially tons of Chi patterns... Seem like Chi patterns are rare to everyone else but me :p

Mo

forgottenone

anyone try it sense last patch?
In the words of the ancients, one should make his decisisions within the space of seven breaths. When one becomes like a revengeful ghost, though this head is cut off, he should not die. This is the substance of the Way of the Samurai.

Nige

Has anyone found the blueprint on a redeemed mob? I really dont want to kill the Unredeemed Visionist  :?

Snowbunneh

noahsdove

i got a complete blueprint but he didnt want that. maybe the other blueprints that drop off spirits can be combined to make a complete one.

i got the mission right after i got the permakey for the garden

Archelan

Where are these spirits? I killed several spirits in various spots in Adonis today and not a single pattern dropped. Is it random among all spirits, or are there only certain kinds (and/or in certain places) that drop them?

Evilmojo

No worries arch. I got some spare ones :)

The Unredeemed Visionist drops em 100%. And the spirits drop em rarely.. Gathering em from spirits must be hell ><

Mo

Archelan

Ah ok, cool :)

Has anyone completed this quest though? Something tells me the new MP pet (the one lower QL than Urolok the Rotten) can be bought either in Adonis sanctuary or Penumbra sanctuary, which is why I'm wanting to find out ;)

Evilmojo

Finally figured this one out yesterday :p

I could not get the Sanctuary key mission yesterday when I logged on... So I went to redo the garden mission...  To get the Sanct quest you must talk further to the Diviner after you get the garden key... Do NOT quit conversation, unless you like doing the Garden quest all over to get the Sanctuary quest from the Diviner.

The Diviner in the garden asks you to hunt spirits for traces of a powerfull creature... That creature is "Infernal Demon" as I hehe was guessing :P These patterns drop from spirit/spirit hunter bosses(very shait droprate it seems... Dunno after patch) and the Unredeemed Visionist (100% drop, dunno after patch). Sorry as usual I suck at writing down locations.. :P

When you get these patterns... Assemble it into a complete pattern..(DO NOT make it further). Then give the Complete pattern to the Diviner in garden. Then you get a kill mission. So make the crystal into a Novictalized one.. Since I do have high NP, I am not sure if you need skill at all to make a crystal... At least you don't need QFT skill to make it from Notum Crystal to Novictalized :DD. When finished making... Summon Demon, and hang around until it become nervous...Then kill it. It drops a Complete Pattern of Diviner Khald-Hume or something like that. Make this crystal(needs skills/can be made by others), and summon the Diviner. Then talk to him, and get Info about Diviner dissapearance. Then bring it to the Diviner in garden and get you Sanctuary key(uber HUD 1 item).

Killing Infernal Demon without the quest gives you no drop of pattern of the Diviner btw :-\\

Have fun peeps.

Mo

herodotus2

Damn the Adonis Sanctuary Key is quite a nice item

Check out the stats.

Might even be worth sacrificing my Range Scope for.

Ataur

the 100% drop mobs for the pattern would be two unredeemed mobs, both located in the Adonis City UR site: one follower, one visionist. Both are on the south side of the place.

Go Up