QUEST : Metawater Repellent Spiritech Suit ( Scuba Gear )

Started by herodotus2, September 16, 2003, 12:31:32 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

herodotus2

This is what your all aiming for. Spiritech Suit as modelled by Butwalrus and Aragonblade :D

Chat from "Finding Serenity"

"Life is like the ocean, and to survive in it the caring one needs first a strong shell, thrice unified, with the colour of the night and the texture of sharp water.

Second, one needs the swirling life with one purpose to be protected in the shell.

The third treasure will recognize our touch and eveop the swirling life inside the shell with great intent of release !

Finally one needs the metallic maze of puzzle solving receptacle which will fit the device with which the caring traveler will be able to destroy the Watcher of Adonis"

herodotus2

Step 1 :

Talk to Milliner; give him 100 creds and ask him about the "Millinery Buisness"

Then after a little chat he gives you a note to take to Finding Serenity. "A message to Finding Serenity".

Step 2 :

Take this note to Serenity and chat a while, he basically asks you to come back with 6 x Canine Teeth. What you then need to do is locate a "Stray-Dog" ( there are a few locations around Adonis and they're pretty easy to find ).

Kill the Stray-Dog and then a group of 3 Pack Dog's together with a Leader of the Pack appear. Kill the Leader and then a Nasty Canine will follow. Once you've killed that, she should, hopefully drop you a tooth.

Usually drops 1-3 tooths.

Step 3 :

Once you have the 6 teeth go back to Finding Serenity and trade him the six teeth ( no need to chat again ). He will give you a "Invoice for a Metawater Repellent Spiritech Suit". Take this to Milliner

Step 4 :

Trade the Invoice to Milliner and in return he will give you the suit. :D

If you stay and chat he will also tell you about the Penumbra (Shades) quest a little.

herodotus2

Location of Milliner :

herodotus2

As part of the quest you need to collect 6 teeth for this quest. They drop from dogs.

There are multiple locations for straydogs I have noted in Adonis.

1 is at 2633 x 726

The item you are after is One Nasty Looking Canine and it drops from, obviously, a Nasty Canine :D that spawns after killing the leader of the pack.

Basically the look like this :D

The stray is pretty easy itself to kill, BUT, once he's dead watch out..
"The Leader of the Pack" spawns along with 4 other stray's. I didn't last long enough to count them lol. They hit very hard and fast. Easiest way to do this is have a 'crat charm the Leader of the Pack and kill off all the Stray's then have someone go to work on the leader.

This is what happened to me on a solo outing :D

herodotus2

With practise these are solo 'able. IF you are a healer :D

1 Kill the stray, just before it dies root it. Kill it. Then run, stand well back. Let the Pack along with the leader spawn.

Then you can pick of the stray dog's one by one with some VERY careful pulling. Then take the Leader. Make sure you are fully prepared for the canine that follows. Full AddAllDef and the evade's perk helped alot, got quite a few misses. He DOES hit hard though :D so watch out.

Phelsior

Just adding exact coords of Milliner: 1240, 480

.. and dont tell him he looks aweful hehe
--Phelsior

Evilmojo

They are tweaking the droprate of these teeths next patch... It is a pain to get teeths for many players atm... So might be better off doin something else meanwhile.

Mo

TeffaMA

Damn that Avatar is distracting me, anyway could you dig up all the cords for the pack dogs for the lazy persons like me =P

TeffaMA

Seems the droprate has increased we actually got two and three from some. One loc that is good is 1530,820(two seem to spawn in this area, one up at the road with the spirits and one down at the temple base) Thats where we got ours.

discore

I've seen Stray Dogs at all places marked red:

Erocsid - MA - RK1

herodotus2

Excellent work mate, I've been meaning to do that myself. I got a few more spots you missed. I'll pinch your screenie and add to it if thats OK.

discore

Quote from: "tcollings"
Excellent work mate, I've been meaning to do that myself. I got a few more spots you missed. I'll pinch your screenie and add to it if thats OK.

:) Sounds great.
Erocsid - MA - RK1

Andthensome

great info guys :)  I finished the quest and now am headed to finish my adonis garden quest.  thanks :)
yada yada yada

Poire

Step 1 :

Talk to Milliner; give him 100 creds and ask him about the "Millinery Buisness"

Then after a little chat he gives you a note to take to Finding Serenity. "A message to Finding Serenity".

I found you dont have to give him any credits if when you first open the NPC window, hit the trade button, hit the check mark (as if you pretended to put something in a block) then get him talking on the line of business.

Hey, I'm a girl, I look to save money! o.O
°°° Po°°°

herodotus2

Quote from: "Poire"

Hey, I'm a girl, I look to save money! o.O

LOL

Go Up