QUEST : Scheol Clan Garden Key ( Perma - Key ) COMPLETED

Started by Drancer, October 02, 2003, 12:48:59 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Drancer

Done this quest today and it goes as follows:

1. talk to ecclesiast and get mission (Ecclesiast, just like you start all the other garden quests.  Go up the spiral and face teh spirit dungeon (middle of the three bridges). Go left instead of straight. Mob is in there.);
2. talk to diviner on same room (no other diviner seems to speak with so dont bother);
3. Find the 4 parts of the "weary empath min ju-liu" pattern and combine them (from what I heard these only drop from redeemed mobs atm);
4. go back to ecclesiast and show him the complete pattern. He'll give you a new mission.
5. go to the redeemed village on the SW of lower scheol (round white thing on world map) and find the statue of Ocra;
6. target the statue and wait till you get new misssion. use insignia on statue;
7. go to the building where the statue of transit, talk to Sipious and show him the pattern. Sipious gives new mission: novicatalize the pattern;
8. Now comes the tricky part: getting a unpolluted crystal and filling it with the source. best way is having a MP friend able to use and possessing a boon of ergo nano that creates a crystal of ql135+.
this done you just need to locate a Control Tower of ql => then the crystal requires. to fill it just target the CT and click the crystal IN inventory (like for CT warp thingies);
9. now with the crystal holding the source combine it with the complete pattern (this requires NP skill of 337);
10. for next step you'll need to do one of 2 things: find one of those unique items of provoked novictum (not sure if lower ql than pattern works) and with one specific tool only yuttos tools sell(not always available) subdue it, or you fight the spirits that are near Ergo's place in lower scheol and loot one already subdued patch of pnovictum.
11. now you need to combine the subdued novictum with the pattern. (I needed around 135 Field-Quantum Physics)
12. find one of those Reanimator machine (big blue torrents raising to the sky and that ask for novictalized crystals.
13. select the machine and click the novictalized pattern of weary empath  you have in inv (use in the same way as for filling the crystal);
14. talk to the weary empath (1k+ faction redeemed needed)and after she despawns and leaves a item just take it to the Sipious in the garden.

Gratz, you got Ocra's garden key

And now if you talk longer with the Sipious and depending on your answers you'll get a new mission: saving the empath from her captors.
I'll post more on this one as soon as I figure it out...

DoDraugen

Oki, now ive been wacking of every mobs i can find for the blueprint.
But nah, no luck.
All i got was two peaces for another blueprint, one from killing of an entire temple several times. and the other from teremites.

So any hints to where i can get a bether drop rate?(without killing my own reedemed)?

herodotus2

Any good places to farm the 4 parts of the "weary empath min ju-liu" pattern ?

Evilmojo

Bothaar-Chi-Dom... My patternbags are a nice place to raid for it :P Abhan.... :( I can't help you much there mate.

Mo

sparegris

I found my patterns of "weary empath min ju-liu" from redeemed mobs just outside the SW Redeemed temple (Upper scheol).  Yes, shame i had to kill them , but they had quite a good droprate tho. (Note: This was prepatch when you needed great amounts of QFT to make it )

Xellina

When I etched the crystal, it took 337 NP to do so.  However, since it's the novictilizing process that trips the next part of the quest, I was able to hand this off to be done.

- X

[Edit:  Got ahold of my subdued flow...135 FQP is needed to add it to the blueprint.  - X]

Thyson

850 QFT are no longer needed after patch, at least for me as i did the quest

Archelan

I've killed many Unredeemed mobs in the SE temple, and never seen a pattern drop from them, not before 15.2 nor after. But as mentioned in the Sanctuary thread, killing the Redeemed mobs doesn't make you loose faction, atleast not if you have a high faction count. I assume it has to do with factionlevels (unless it's broken and you won't loose faction regardless), which would mean having 10k+ means you wont' loose any. Would be nice to have this confirmed though.

Lishi

Actually it needs 337 np, and 150 Fqphy :)

yeah.. i'm such a low tradeskiller that i still had a warning for the 150 Fqphy :p

*ma here*

herodotus2

Post 15.2 patch the skill requirements are still the same.

337 NP
150 Field-Quantum Physics

As an Atrox adventurer with not a single point in either skill I managed this with trickle down and expertise.

talenramel

Quote from: "Archelan"
I've killed many Unredeemed mobs in the SE temple, and never seen a pattern drop from them, not before 15.2 nor after. But as mentioned in the Sanctuary thread, killing the Redeemed mobs doesn't make you loose faction, atleast not if you have a high faction count. I assume it has to do with factionlevels (unless it's broken and you won't loose faction regardless), which would mean having 10k+ means you wont' loose any. Would be nice to have this confirmed though.

I had to kill them for an insignia for the Jobe Armor not long ago and they didn't affect my faction, and I only have 3k.  So either they're currently broken or the amount at which they stop affecting your faction is quite low.

Isaq

Few points...

1) I HIGHLY recommend waiting to do this quest until the grinders and spirits outside Ergo's cave in lower Elysium are grey to you if possible. Unless you are are calming class, it will be very difficult to complete certain portions of the the quest... namedly obtaining QL135+ SFoN from the spirits there. As a LvL 145 MP with superb solo capablities, it still took me a while to clear the large number of green mobs required to complete the task. Had I been less determined (think headed?), I would have been much better off just getting a few more levels and running past all that mess without a bit of trouble.

2) It's 135 Quantum Physics, not 150.

3) Concerning the killing of Reedeemed mobs to obtain pattern pieces... so long as you are not teamed with an omni or an omni does not attack the Redeemed mob you are fighting, you will receive no XP and also no faction hits. If an Omni PC attacks the mob at the same time you do, you will receive negative Redeemed faction hits, along with the normal XP relative to the damage yout delt to the mob.

4) Pattern drop rates: I built 10 blueprints total, for myself and friends. During that time... the "B" pattern was the most rare, while "A" and "D" were the most frequent drops. In fact, I only received "B" pattern drops from the front-most 5 mobs at the at the temple entrance... and often none for a long while and then 3 in a row. Very strange, but very true. I'm guessing it was just a coincidence, but something to keep in mind if you are having trouble.

Hope that helps some, good luck!

Nvrmore100

Quote from: "Isaq"
3) Concerning the killing of Reedeemed mobs to obtain pattern pieces... so long as you are not teamed with an omni or an omni does not attack the Redeemed mob you are fighting, you will receive no XP and also no faction hits. If an Omni PC attacks the mob at the same time you do, you will receive negative Redeemed faction hits, along with the normal XP relative to the damage yout delt to the mob.

Hmm think they fixed this now.  I've killed the redeemed mobs lots of times to collect insignia's for jobe armor.  You lose 5 faction from a couple area's per kill.  It's really not a lot, as you can get the whole pattern and all the insig's you would every want in less than 50-100 faction lost, but still.

Fairheart

DO you have to do teh NP step and the quantum phsyics step yoruself  or just the Physics part?

ratty

the npc to start the quest is inside the temple

Go Up