QL 180 Zoetic Oak

Started by Evilmojo, November 24, 2003, 01:54:08 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Evilmojo

Have this one rdy to rumble.. Any have tried this one?

To be continued

Evilmojo

Dropped:

2xQL200 Growing Infantry Unit Eyes
3xQL180 Support Unit Ears

Nice drop :)

Mo

Docgalaad

Mo, there is no Ocular Artillery 200 in the DB, are you sure ?

Arsonx

Does zoetic oak actually drop ql 200 artillery eye,
as well as, do you remember 1 mob in perticular that drops zoetic oak
seems to just drop once every 20 rafter/cat types

Evilmojo

Sorry :P it was supposed to be Infantry Eye ;) Thx for the heads up

Mo

sparegris

Quote from: "Arsonx"

Just SE of Redeemed garden exit in Penumbra there is a "Stubby Stalker" a sabre-tiger. He drops the Zoetic Oak .. (unless i am so totally off)

Evilmojo

There are 2 cat camps that drop Zoetic Oak and Alatyr. The one Sparegris mentions, and one straight East from that... Much hecklers there tho :|

Mo

Rushe

Quote from: "sparegris"
Quote from: "Arsonx"

Just SE of Redeemed garden exit in Penumbra there is a "Stubby Stalker" a sabre-tiger. He drops the Zoetic Oak .. (unless i am so totally off)

Weird, I killed that boss a lot of times, since it regularely drops for me Fragments of the Source, like the other cat boss south east (just after zoning from the portal from Adonis Abyss - too bad since last patch FC placed a few hecklers in the middle of the camp), never looted patterns from them... I may have been unlucky though - after all the stupid slithers in Adonis don't seem to drop patterns regularely either :/

Xephydes

Been in on one kill on this fella, dropped:

ql 200 infantry eye
ql 180 (I believe) Support Unit Ear
ql 210 or 220 Support Unit Ear
ql 220 Support Brain (+111) :O
Still gimping along more addicted then ever :p

Midnight

Quote from: "Evilmojo"
There are 2 cat camps that drop Zoetic Oak and Alatyr. The one Sparegris mentions, and one straight East from that... Much hecklers there tho :|

Mo

I killed Pudge Stalker twice now with no patterns in it. Is it the right one? The Stabby Stalker kind of fell down the Brink the first time I hunted it and I can´t find it now anymore.

Evilmojo

Yup..Don't write it here, unless confirmed by myself ;)

Mo

Twister

hm,they are stand right in a group of ql 230 hecklers...cant killt them solo,cause they always run into that group...

Midnight

I´ve tried a bit with my level 200 Doc and even though it´s kind of difficult you can pull them to a saver location for the kill. Best suited for that task is a lvl 203 char for who the Mobs around the Stabby Stalker are grey but the boss himself is not. It´s propably lvl 201 or 202 for the Pudgy Stalker.
I´ll try a bit more today evening with a friend of mine. :)

Elmgaard

well the patterns does drop of those kitties, that's been confirmed rather well today, got 2 full patterns cept for B's :/

Should be said though, that the team I was in killed the bosses 50+ times, and we have 9 pattern pieces all in all.

Fact is, if your fragment camping anyway, then go and be bored anyway :)
Trademania 203 RK2 omni trader

Bah I hate this camping ****!!!

kerio3

I got a complete pattern yesterday and my team of 3 me a lvl 209 MA, a lvl 207 Adv, and a 208 Agent got ready to kill it. we spawned it and it ran. It regained it's HP faster then we hit it. It ended up running over the edge lost forever. make sure you have someone low enough to kill it.

Go Up