Go Down

Evilmojo

Name: The Peristaltic Aversion
QL: 172
Type: Eremite
Attacks/Nanos: ?
Pattern drop location: ?
Reported loot: Enduring Waist Symbiant, Control Unit Aban

Another Eremite boss... This one does not drop very much anymore, I have cleared the area several times, and gotten a only Dom pattern of these.. I poped one together with some friends and it dropped a QL 190 Control Unit Waist Symbiote. Hopefully they will fix this one later...

Mo

Ultranova

2 spawns

Awakened Right Arm Symbiant, Infantry Unit Aban

Living Left Wrist Symbiant, Control Unit Aban

Seriously good luck trying to find patterns. I got 3 completed ones after 18 hours and I counted. Drops in the SE Pothole eremite mobs and bosses. Mostly from the bosses but then again rare that it drops.

wileymonster

QL 190 Enduring Left Wrist Symbiant, Control Unit Aban
QL 200 Growing Waist Symbiant, Control Unit Aban

also dropped a 190 enduring control waist

most annoying pattern to farm, drop rate is uber bad

Smacdevil

I farmed 8 completed patterns for the Peristaltic Abomination at the NW Pothole Eremite camp, but not a single pattern for the this Aversion dropped during that time.  Could I be looking in the wrong place?

Tsunlong

You are looking at the right place, the dropping bosses are located int the 2 Eremite PotHoles, bty peristaltic abomination drops far more the tne aversion one :(

Ultranova

Quote from: "Ultranova"

Seriously good luck trying to find patterns. I got 3 completed ones after 18 hours and I counted. Drops in the SE Pothole eremite mobs and bosses. Mostly from the bosses but then again rare that it drops.

^ NW spot only drop Abo types, SE drops Aversion types only. Not mob or boss dependant but location

Ellusion

Something surerly messed up here since last info.

Eastern Spot (Pothole - just south of the dalja statue, close to the island, Lament Lagoon exit) drops regular patterns of Peristaltic Abomination, both the 2 bosses (named Abomination and Aversion) and the regular pothole eremites.

Western Spot (Wormhole - middle of the abyss kinda, across 'bridge' on spheremap) drops absolutely nothing. It's identical to the pothole, same mobs, same 2 bosses, and where one would think to find Peristaltic Aversion. Killed over 200+ of the mobs here, bosses included, without a single pattern drop of any kind.

Unless I'm missing something?

Ultranova

Quote from: "Ellusion"
Something surerly messed up here since last info.

Eastern Spot (Pothole - just south of the dalja statue, close to the island, Lament Lagoon exit) drops regular patterns of Peristaltic Abomination, both the 2 bosses (named Abomination and Aversion) and the regular pothole eremites.

Western Spot (Wormhole - middle of the abyss kinda, across 'bridge' on spheremap) drops absolutely nothing. It's identical to the pothole, same mobs, same 2 bosses, and where one would think to find Peristaltic Aversion. Killed over 200+ of the mobs here, bosses included, without a single pattern drop of any kind.

Unless I'm missing something?

They might have messed it in the patch I got mine with 3 days of camping in the SE potholes. If you say that Abo type patterns drop there then I dunno what's going on  :shock:

Ellusion

This was from before patch, and during the 14.5 patching, and still the case. But, I did find a pattern however =)

700+ kills (2 bosses plus regulars) over a month in the 'Wormhole' (eastern) netted me 2 Dom patterns of Peristaltic Aversion, both from the regular eremittes, not the bosses.

The other spot 'Pothole' (western) drops frequent Peristaltic Abomination both from bosses and regulars (but never ever any 'aversion' pattern).

I guess all it takes is some 5k kills for a complete pattern that probably won't drop the 220 persisting control waist =)

Octopuss

any news? :)
I'm in the place atm and starting to smash head on the wall..

Docgalaad

Quote from: "Ellusion"
I guess all it takes is some 5k kills for a complete pattern that probably won't drop the 220 persisting control waist =)

Shiver drop it too.
You may have a better luck killing this one instead.

Octopuss

update: got A and B of Aversion.... not bad. hehe

What I need to know is drop rate of that 210 Arti waist  :)

Ultranova

Quote from: "Octopuss"
update: got A and B of Aversion.... not bad. hehe

What I need to know is drop rate of that 210 Arti waist  :)

210 Arti waist drops from this Pb? :?

Octopuss

xpie

Ugh I need that control waist.
Rookie Gluteus "Lagerlad" Maximus, trox advy, RK1

Go Up