• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

New wepaons and how to upgrade them ::

Started by Ninj00, September 02, 2004, 11:48:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninj00

Well as I'm sure we all know , quite a number of Kry'Ozch weps have been dropping .  The question is how do we upgrade.

Heres what ive gathered.

Kyr'Ozch Sword

This weapon has an open slot for spesific types of identified bio-material , types 112 and 880

"Kyr'Ozch Structural Analizer "  (btw note the hint to analprobes)

This tool can be used to identify the "Solid Clump of Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material" that you find.    We ended up with a few peices of "Mutated Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material " but none identified by number.

If this information is usefull in helping others upgrade their weapons, please post the knowledge you have gained so all can benefit.

Ninj00

Mutated Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material  +Kyr'Ozh Atomic Re-structuralising tool = nothing

that seemed like the logical combination

Evil White Ranger

Quote from: "Ninj00""Kyr'Ozch Structural Analizer "  (btw note the hint to analprobes)

Actually it's spelled Analyzer, so the Anal part is right..

[size=10]Hi, I own a Dino Stegazord, it has a big laser I like to shoot things with.[/size]

Ninj00

whatever you still knew what item I was talking about ;p

Evil White Ranger

[size=10]Hi, I own a Dino Stegazord, it has a big laser I like to shoot things with.[/size]

Ninj00

well poo , its probably soem other typeof bio material

has anyone seen the numbered types drop?

Daimoness

Using the Kyr'Ozch Structural Analyzer on the Solid Clump of Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material will yield one of the following

Mutated Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material
Pristine Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material
Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type XXX

The last is a rare drop though, the others can be combined with some stuff from Unzle Bazzit to give Generic Kyr'Ozch DNA-Soup. Found no use for that so far though.
::: Corrine "Daimoness" Wright ::: Veteran of Apocalypse ::: Atlantean Server :::

ACCOUNT STATUS: Cancelled
This account was cancelled at: 2004-09-16

Reason: Patch 15.6.5

And patch 16.6.6 is just an appeasement, it's done little to correct the problems and imbalances created.

Sheffy

I got a QL300 Type 76 upgrade from our only QL300 clump so far.  Talk about luck.  The "droprate" on the clumps that drop the rarer items like weapon upgrades and serum is pretty bad  :?
220 Doctor

Klinos

Hi, where can i find this item plz?  ... the Kyr'Ozch Analizer   :D

Thx for infos :)