http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=329693

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=329727

Seems biggest problems are

* Alien XP doesn't save
* Delayed or no Aliens spawning at all
* Non-AI enabled people able to zone aboard ships
* Various tweaks needed to new GUI
* Damage from Aliens needs tweaking - AOE nukes to high
* Alien XP Needs balancing - 130 XP solo Vs 30 XP teamed.

Daimoness

Unfortunately, some of the things you mention are not bugs, but intended features:

* Alien XP doesn't save
* Damage from Aliens needs tweaking - AOE nukes to high
* Alien XP Needs balancing - 130 XP solo Vs 30 XP teamed

I'm not going to comment this cause I might start ranting ;)
::: Corrine "Daimoness" Wright ::: Veteran of Apocalypse ::: Atlantean Server :::

ACCOUNT STATUS: Cancelled
This account was cancelled at: 2004-09-16

Reason: Patch 15.6.5

And patch 16.6.6 is just an appeasement, it's done little to correct the problems and imbalances created.

Toxinator

I wouldnt have a problem with losing AXP if i could save it, ie pre pool xp type.
Toxinator :: 202 Doctah
Tearspoint :: 215 NT
General - Band of Brothers

Daimoness

Add another bug:

*Money put in controller upkeep will vanish.
::: Corrine "Daimoness" Wright ::: Veteran of Apocalypse ::: Atlantean Server :::

ACCOUNT STATUS: Cancelled
This account was cancelled at: 2004-09-16

Reason: Patch 15.6.5

And patch 16.6.6 is just an appeasement, it's done little to correct the problems and imbalances created.

Konstanze

Quote from: "Daimoness"
Add another bug:

*Money put in controller upkeep will vanish.

After 1 month ? Or just right after u put it there ?
- Lady K -

Friregan

Lucien on official forums:

1. Upkeep, DO NOT put money in the upkeep controller. It could be lost if you build any new buildings
2. GUI. If your GUI Windows vanish ensure that the Mini toolbar is turned on in Options (F10) -> GUI -> Control Center. Then try using the \ (backslash) hotkey
3. If you are unable to access AI content then ensure that your account is upgraded. If you have only used the key sent via email this only gives access to the leets. You must use the key on the keyboard map in the AI box to upgrade at https://register.funcom.com
4. Do not hand in quest items from a backpack. This may cause you to lose the backpack and possibly other items.
5. If you choose a location that is not large enough for a small HQ please petition and we will try to help you as soon as possible.
6. If you are unable to get an Alien attack please get 1 person (only 1) from your organization to petition and we will try to help you as soon as possible. Only 1 attack per 4 hours, must be at least 5 organization members in the area

Dyna18

here's another one.
L201-219 people aren't getting SK from aliens. Can't believe noone is giving an uproar about that yet.

herodotus2

Quote from: "Dyna18"
here's another one.
L201-219 people aren't getting SK from aliens. Can't believe noone is giving an uproar about that yet.

Are they supposed to give SK ?

Vortex

4. Do not hand in quest items from a backpack. This may cause you to lose the backpack and possibly other items.

Too late, did the bazzit quest yesterday and my Pioneer Backpack has vanished with the 21 items it contained (shadowlands keys, high lvl rare weapons ...)

This morning i petitioned at 11 30 ECT, I was 12th in the queue. AT 2 pm (2h30 later), i m 13th in the queue. Looks like victims of bugs are not a priority...I ll keep you informed about the outcoming of this issue.

herodotus2

Ouch! sorry to hear this Vortex.

Dyna18

Quote from: "herodotus2"
Quote from: "Dyna18"
here's another one.

Are they supposed to give SK ?

Yes, read the Interviews or guides on IGN, Marius said they would give SK and normal xp as well.

Vortex

Quote from: "Vortex"

Too late, did the bazzit quest yesterday and my Pioneer Backpack has vanished with the 21 items it contained (shadowlands keys, high lvl rare weapons ...)

This morning i petitioned at 11 30 ECT, I was 12th in the queue. AT 2 pm (2h30 later), i m 13th in the queue. Looks like victims of bugs are not a priority...I ll keep you informed about the outcoming of this issue.

Happy ending. 3h30 pm ECT, backpack found back and all items retrieved. Thanks funcom for this nice outcome.  :lol:

Post Scriptum : May be "bughunters" that customers should be taught that customers are not supposed to be responsible for the bugs they are victim of, and adding guilt to a loss doenst make the game experience enjoyable.

Go Up