Infos needed for Uncle Bazzit Quest

Started by Klinos, September 02, 2004, 10:02:26 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Roedran

Zibell the Wanderer Pos: 3431.6, 2649.1, 20.1, Area: The Great Bulk. UTC: Fri Sep 03 06:02:09 2004 northeast CAV village by river

Iron Roedran Will | 220 Soldier | Rimor | Shadow of Death

Dyna18

I finished the quest too.....
but OMG that reward is soooo lame :(

Poire

Apparently after 8 attempts at the 3rd Mission - Hack Into a Vanguard Node

I go thru the Run>Link Node>Node 20>Insert my Hacked Vanguard 19 Key that my mission will complete and disappear. Not updating to anything new. Anything I do to purge or print results in nothing. I mean, I can purge, and print, and I have been able to get multiple copies of the Log, but apparently its not the correct Log.
If the mission disappears, Deidre acts like you've not done the 3rd quest and gives you the option to do it again (hence my 8 attempts) I know I am doing this correctly per Seph's post and Safetygirl walking me thru it.. she has even got the thing to self destruct. But she always gets a mission update, not a complete. What this results in.. is Deidre wont give me my affiliation card, which I know I will need later for Ofoz. She did however Identity the Unknown Device, which I showed Bazzit, I am wondering if that threw a flag off on me. Since he did give me a quest to speak to Ofoz, but it was to show him .. alas, a card I can not get. :/

Just a heads up.

Midnight

Hmm, the "real" reward is already given to you before you go to Alvin/Dogda. Check that device Bazzit gave you. If I remember correct it said something about it needs to be equipped in order for some alien perks to work.

edit: Bazzit's Alien Library

Jayde

Quote from: "Midnight"
Hmm, the "real" reward is already given to you before you go to Alvin/Dogda. Check that device Bazzit gave you. If I remember correct it said something about it needs to be equipped in order for some alien perks to work.

edit: Bazzit's Alien Library

Yeah.. I'm kinda surprised they didn't reverse the order of the rewards on this one.. you'd think the 5 slot belt would come earlier in the quest, and the L3 AT Expertise training item would come later. (Anyone who can train ATE L3 probably doesn't need a 5 slot belt) *shrug* Ah well...

-Jayde
Anarchy Mainframe
http://aodb.info

BlueKnight

I must say, after going through all of that crap the belt was VERY anticlimactic.  And the belt is rather insufficent for this quest period!  I mean, come on.  At least make it 6 slot.  Or maybe add some stat that would make us care about the thing (like a CL or Treatment bonus?).

Oh well.  It is done and over with for me.  Not worth the time for any alt though.
"Primitave" Ballbuster

Go Up