• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

December 01, 2020, 12:19:41 am

New land spot?

Started by Limboman, September 02, 2004, 10:00:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Limboman

Seems like the spot we initially picked up was a tad too small, so we're looking at getting a new one.

Does anyone know if its possible to own 2 spots at the same time so we can slap up our new town without having to wait 24 hours for the old to go poof?

Thanks!

Evil White Ranger

Quote from: "Limboman"Seems like the spot we initially picked up was a tad too small, so we're looking at getting a new one.

Does anyone know if its possible to own 2 spots at the same time so we can slap up our new town without having to wait 24 hours for the old to go poof?

Thanks!

I'm fairly certain it's impossible to own 2 at once.

[size=10]Hi, I own a Dino Stegazord, it has a big laser I like to shoot things with.[/size]

Daimoness

You can only own one city.
::: Corrine "Daimoness" Wright ::: Veteran of Apocalypse ::: Atlantean Server :::

ACCOUNT STATUS: Cancelled
This account was cancelled at: 2004-09-16

Reason: Patch 15.6.5

And patch 16.6.6 is just an appeasement, it's done little to correct the problems and imbalances created.

Jabbes

gm can destroy the first one however.
Jabbestryne ~ Enforcer
Applicant of Uprising

Mrozone

Our guild is going through this right now.

When you destroy your HQ there you have to wait 24 hours before you can buy another lot.  Also if you want to buy that same lot back (somehow you screwed up and lost it for some reason) you will have to wait an additional 24 hours.

The Prez recieved this message 12 hours after she destroyed HQ

"Your city area will be made available for other players if you do not build a Headquarter within 12 hours. You will not be able to purchase this area again until 48 hours have passed."

windguaerd

Cheap workaround if your org is not too big.

Offer land to someone else, they pay you the price you paid for it, get them to join your org, you and your people leave your org, make a new one.

New owners switch back the their old name, your org gets to look for a new plot of land.

Not guaranteed to work however, but you can try.

Mrozone

Thought about that already.  Would seem to be alot of work to get that done.

zxcs

GM CAN delete base for you, but you lose all the cash you put in. I lost 150m when I deleted mine ><

President of Blood Pack

Silq

Quote from: "zxcs"GM CAN delete base for you, but you lose all the cash you put in. I lost 150m when I deleted mine ><

Same with us, and we were warned it was a one-time thing only, and that next time they wouldn't be able to do anything about it ... so I think this will only be possible for a brief time.

Angel

ascension seem to be having major problems with there land they have only one plot for a big size ...i believe there are others just like them ..*sigh* :roll: