Alien Attacks....

Started by herodotus2, September 02, 2004, 04:33:48 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

herodotus2

... well we got our city up and running and were just starting to settle in when we got the message broadcast across our org. channels early this morning. Our City was under attack.

First attack for me... so here's what I can figure out.

Aliens rain down from the heavens, as a droid ship hovers to deliver its payload...

Waves of about 10 aliens intent on taking out your city CT. The group comprises of about 8 lower ranking aliens mothered by a couple of leading sergeant aliens.

After about the 5th Wave of Aliens, all is quite... and then a few select  warriors from your original party will personally get a "Boarding Invite"

After neverously hitting [OK] you make your way to the elevator of light that will lead you to sudden death or eternal victory.

After making your way through a couple of rooms, defeating minions on the way you zone down to the boss.

After killing the boss, a further door opens, and another round of adds spawn ( like HI ) followed by another boss... each time getting progressivly harder and gradually eliminating your team entirely.

We made it past round one with 4 ppl then got pwn'd :D

Never mind... got my first AI ding, and enjoyed every minute of it :D

ChronitaAO

very nice pics and great story :)

here is a good thread on the pitfalls of alien atks atm from the FC temp board: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=329693

personally considering all this and adding the fact that you cant repair your controller atm i'm a little nervous about lowering the cloaking shield on my land plots atm :p
Guru/Legend/Master "Chronita"
MA Professional
Now appearing on 3 servers! ;)

Kzak

My guild isn't decloaking the city until we have solid information about how to fix the controller. Especially as the controller is reported not to regenerate its health. Does this mean that if the controller loses 20% of its health, it will always remain that way until repaired? WTB Notum Wars auto-repair system, which *every* single tower has..
Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan Supreme Creator, Atlantean

President of Lost Chapter.

-Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place.

Angel

nxt time can you send some our way plz :D

Sheffy

We killed the main boss in the mothership last night.  The loot was less than "good."   :wink:  But that's okay because we had a lot of fun.  There were 9 different "waves" of mobs + a boss, then a final boss at the end.  Great fun when you get a decent group of people selected for the ship  :P
220 Doctor

Evil White Ranger

Quote from: "Sheffy"
We killed the main boss in the mothership last night.  The loot was less than "good."   :wink:  But that's okay because we had a lot of fun.  There were 9 different "waves" of mobs + a boss, then a final boss at the end.  Great fun when you get a decent group of people selected for the ship  :P

Ya it is a lot of fun.

[size=10]Hi, I own a Dino Stegazord, it has a big laser I like to shoot things with.[/size]

Go Up