• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Controller Recompiler Unit - repair your city controller

Started by Woolgatherer, September 02, 2004, 02:20:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimoness

::: Corrine "Daimoness" Wright ::: Veteran of Apocalypse ::: Atlantean Server :::

ACCOUNT STATUS: Cancelled
This account was cancelled at: 2004-09-16

Reason: Patch 15.6.5

And patch 16.6.6 is just an appeasement, it's done little to correct the problems and imbalances created.

Irrylyn

Sat, sept 4th...  spent all morning blitzing 10 missions.  Killed bosses only.  2 drops  (and they were the 8th and 10th)  Missions were lvl 190 and drops were QL 20 and QL 22.

Silq

Size of team seems to make a difference, teams of 5/6 got 1-2 drops per 6 missions (out of 4 sets), team of 4 got 0 out of 8.

QL 150-160 dropped ql9 to ql17.

Toxinator

Toxinator :: 202 Doctah
Tearspoint :: 215 NT
General - Band of Brothers

Evil White Ranger

Quote from: "Silq"Size of team seems to make a difference, teams of 5/6 got 1-2 drops per 6 missions (out of 4 sets), team of 4 got 0 out of 8.

QL 150-160 dropped ql9 to ql17.

I think that's just coincidence

[size=10]Hi, I own a Dino Stegazord, it has a big laser I like to shoot things with.[/size]

Silq

No such thing as random! If you take the ql of the mission, multiply it by 34.6, add 10, then divide it by the % of the last slider, money-xp, and minus 42 you'll have the ql of the drop. There's another formula for whether it drops or not, and I will crack it. Bwahahaa.... *coughs*.... yes.

I did say 'seems' ;) Can't find anything out if you don't try, today I'm going to to try rolling missions while balancing a fruit bowl on my head with my feet immersed in a bowl of semolina.

...or just with a couple in team ^^ finding i enjoy doing these, must be the nostalgia o.0