• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Controller Recompiler Unit - repair your city controller

Started by Woolgatherer, September 02, 2004, 02:20:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolgatherer

Anyone have any leads on how to make this or where to get it?
This ain't yo mamma's corncob!

Evil White Ranger

[size=10]Hi, I own a Dino Stegazord, it has a big laser I like to shoot things with.[/size]

Ninj00

Woolgatherer

This ain't yo mamma's corncob!

phelsior

Ulysses posted this bit on the official forums:

"Someone found rollerrat queen blood (new item). When used with a
biocommunicator, it made rollerrat queen erythrocyte.

The description of the erythrocyte item is:
The unique erythrocyte found in the blood of Rollerrat Queens have an unique ability to regenerate."

New Alien items to test also:
Kyr'Ozch Bio-Mechanical Computer
Solid clump of kyr'ozch

Anyone tried these combos out yet?

Evil White Ranger

No but I intend to. Now, where to find a rollerrat queen..

[size=10]Hi, I own a Dino Stegazord, it has a big laser I like to shoot things with.[/size]

Daimoness

Rollerrat Queen Blood is needed for new social clothes as far as I know, but we can always try. :)
::: Corrine "Daimoness" Wright ::: Veteran of Apocalypse ::: Atlantean Server :::

ACCOUNT STATUS: Cancelled
This account was cancelled at: 2004-09-16

Reason: Patch 15.6.5

And patch 16.6.6 is just an appeasement, it's done little to correct the problems and imbalances created.

Evil White Ranger

Quote from: "Daimoness"Rollerrat Queen Blood is needed for new social clothes as far as I know

Mandy walked in through the automatic door in her new outfit, light from the bright lamps surrounded her glinting from her broad smile. She strutted to the near center of the room self-confidently, coming to a stop only to strike an obvious pose meant to show off her figure.

"Look out!" she said in a happy, lilting tone, her head cocking to the side in an arrogant manner, "check out my top! Eat your heart out ladies!"

Two of her dear friends, Courtney and Bianca had naught but blank faces as their full attention was called to Mandy. They exchanged quick, disbelieving glances at one another as the room's normal banter grinded to a halt. Silence filled the air around them, leaving Mandy with her new outfit, her smile and an even more arrogant posture.

Her eyes brightened as she basked in the attention, slowly setting herself into motion towards her usual table where her two best friends awaited with awestruck faces.

Setting her deep red purse on the table in an obvious manner, she let herself down into her seat quietly. The large grin that was there when she entered the room showed no sign of leaving.

"...what's that?" Bianca spoke up after a moment of cold silence, through which she exchanged more of those troubled glances with Courtney.

"What...my matching purse?" Mandy gleamed.

"No.." Courtney replied slowly.

"What..?" Mandy's smile began to fade.

"That...shirt." Courtney cut in after another brief instant of quiet.

"Oh!" Mandy's broad smile returned, "Isn't it like totally wonderful? I gathered all the parts for it myself and had these lil nano-bots make it. Isn't it just awesome?"

Courtney and Bianca once again darted distressed glances at one another.

"What..?" Mandy's smile again faded, looking on as her two friends tried to nudge each other in inconspicuous manners, "What is it?"

"Ok well-" Courtney began, but was cut off by Bianca.

"What the hell is that made of?"

"Oh! I knew you would be jealous!" Mandy's grin returned, while the other girls' troubled expressions only grew deeper, "Rollerrat blood! It's totally the in thing! Don't you know?"

EDIT: changed main character's name to fit her inspiration.

Daimoness

::: Corrine "Daimoness" Wright ::: Veteran of Apocalypse ::: Atlantean Server :::

And patch 16.6.6 is just an appeasement, it's done little to correct the problems and imbalances created.

Kzak

Two Rollerrat queens found in this area:

Wailing Wastes, 2350 970 - leads to a tunnel into the mountain. In this hidden valley, two Rollerrat queens roam among a lot of other Rollerrat variants.
Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan Supreme Creator, Atlantean

President of Lost Chapter.

-Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place.

Daimoness

I just found this thread on the official forums. I am not sure if I should laugh or cry. Someone please verify it, since I have RL stuff to attend to in the next hours.

freyman

well, can`t believe that funcom ask us to do rk mish to get these items.

He said he found a ql5 of the unit, in a lvl 93 mish. Maybe they aren`t higher then ql 5, and my guess it would also drops from other mobs around rk. I guess this is a permanent item, and not only 1 time use.

Midnight

May it be that he´s talking about the Rollerrat Queen Blood? When I first read it I had the impression that´s what he meant. Another Idea is, that maybe it´s either possible to construct one per tradeskill or find it via camping. I just hope it´s not pure camping. :/
edit: nevermind the first part. I just read the latest post in that thread and it´s obvious now he´s indeed talking about the recharger.

Daimoness

Those items go from QL 1 to 100 as you can see here.

And unfortunately, they are one-time use. Else the "Stackable" flag would make no sense, right? Well, let's hope they drop from RK mobs. Time to camp some outdoor bosses .... and if that doesn't work cause everyone and her dog just does the same, then pull some team missions and calm your way to the boss room.

Or maybe this is a way for the lowbies to generate income off the high-levels:

[Clan Shopping 1-50] Greedydork: Selling Controller Recompiler Units QL 100, 10 mil a piece, PST!   :lol:

freyman

Why these have ql 1-100 I dunno, but as you say, might be a nice income for the low lvl`s. But, if the ql1 do the same as ql100, then it`s just to add another alt to do another boring thing.

Ok, so it`s expected that you have one of these for each attack you want. Should not be to bad then if the droprate dont suck to much, but as far as I read the droprate is not the best on the mish`es that has been done so far.

I really looking forward to hear about other mobs outside mish`es that drops these with a high droprate.