NDA is Still ON

Started by herodotus2, September 01, 2004, 01:53:05 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

herodotus2

For everyone involved in b3ta testing, the Non-Disclosure Agreement ( NDA ) is still active. Please follow NDA guidelines and be careful when posting.

Quote from: "Cz"
Heh, no, the NDA is not lifted. As for content of the beta forums and discussions there, the NDA will never be lifted. That's the entire point of an NDA.

Content and data upon launch, like prices, is of course not protected by the NDA when the game launches.  

Edit: forgot that "launch" word in that sentence. :p

Vortex

Should we edit the chirop eggs thread?

herodotus2

Cz has access to these forums, so I guess if there was a problem with it he'd let you know.

If your unsure though don't post anything further.

Merung

Quote from: "herodotus2"
Cz has access to these forums, so I guess if there was a problem with it he'd let you know.

If your unsure though don't post anything further.

Cz is also EXTREMELY busy today (obviously)... Might wanna edit it taking out specifics, and just say something to the effects of "you need a couple pieces"... would be BAD if ya got banned 3 days after launch when he finally gets around to reading it :)

eeky

I already pm'd Cz about this topic.

If someone asks you how to make xyz, you can tell them.

If someone wants to know how xyz was made differently in beta, you cannot tell them.

If someone wants to know how xyz was tested in beta, you cannot tell them.

etc..
Don't steal!  The government hates competition!

Elvikingo

I heard that NDA was lifted from sept. 1st. I also heard that several guilds had testplayers that informed other guildmates about almost everything before this date.

Just wondering, casue no one says the same about this..

Khalem

As stated by Cz, the AI Beta NDA have not, and never will be lifted, just as Shadowlands beta NDA will never be lifted.

If someone asks you how to make xyz, you can tell them.

If someone wants to know how xyz was made differently in beta, you cannot tell them.

If someone wants to know how xyz was tested in beta, you cannot tell them.

-=( Lord "Khalem" Trevallien - Fixer Kingpin
-=( http://ao.shadow-realm.org/ - The Shadowlands Library
-=( http://ai.shadow-realm.org/ - They are here.......

Go Up