AI weapons

Started by Implantmaker, September 01, 2004, 01:20:27 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Implantmaker

With the AI launch, there comes a whole new set of weapons. Looking forward to it. I actually just wanted to be the first that posted on this forum, but I have also had my hands in this weapons. Some are awesome, and some are junk. They drop from all aliens, but if u manage to get inside a ship, there will be bosses that drops great versions of them. The litte creatures that looks like spiders, think they are called Xinx ore something also drops weapons. Good hunting, and good luck in AI  :twisted:

Tomtemor

Yeah really hoping for some nice pistols to drop for once :)

:: 209 Adventurer ::
:: Unit Leader of Redemption on RK1 ::

Evil White Ranger

Quote from: "Tomtemor"
Yeah really hoping for some nice pistols to drop for once :)

Reactions will no doubt be mixed. Some people are gonna be like "omg uber" and others are gonna be like "wtf why you give us this crap sscrew you FC! BLARG!!"

I will probably be somewhere in the middle given I play an MP and an MA  :P

[size=10]Hi, I own a Dino Stegazord, it has a big laser I like to shoot things with.[/size]

Tomtemor

I dont care if the stats suck, just give me a gun that will make all n00bs go:
"OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"

:: 209 Adventurer ::
:: Unit Leader of Redemption on RK1 ::

zxcs

Sell your SL weapons fast, before market rate goes down  :shock:

President of Blood Pack

Ninj00

found a few weapons and some ncu items during our first invasion, didnt get too far in the ship though,

freyman

Seems to be some nice Shotguns tough. But, SL weapons like smg, jame and mbc can be pretty good when playing against aliens.

Theocracy

Do anyone here know where the Kyrz'och Sword and Hammer or SledgeHammer drops? I mean which mob or is there a special place which they drop ? (else of ICC Backyards)
I' ll try and do everything at this Purpose Milord!

Go Up