• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

How to make your org hq out of giant chirop eggs!

Started by Vortex, September 01, 2004, 12:00:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex

I guess that s the thread every body is expecting...so let s start it and wait for the information from...more experienced players  :lol:

Ok you need 3 parts that you find on mid level mobs (ql 150sh) : eggs, salt and poison. You need a bio commutator to combine with the result. Then you need to combine the new result with the hq floor plans. You need chemistry, quantum physics and pharmacy to combine them.

Dont hesitate to correct me and detail these informations : accurate names, locations, lvl of skills needed...

At least i started the threazd!  :oops:

To be continued...

Evil White Ranger

Why do I get the feeling this is a tradeskill process just for the sake of it?

Since when would I need Chirop eggs to make a huge building? :p

Even so thanks, this will come in handy.

[size=10]Hi, I own a Dino Stegazord, it has a big laser I like to shoot things with.[/size]

Vortex

For those who are really into hardcore building processing, here is a very official and reliable source of information  :lol:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=329075

Those reqs are insane!  :roll:

vvenaya

Quote from: "Vortex"For those who are really into hardcore building processing, here is a very official and reliable source of information  :lol:

OMG forums.anarchy-online.com are SLOW .. :))) people downloading the patch already ?> ? ? ? ?

Daimoness

Quote from: "vvenaya"
Quote from: "Vortex"For those who are really into hardcore building processing, here is a very official and reliable source of information  :lol:

OMG forums.anarchy-online.com are SLOW .. :))) people downloading the patch already ?> ? ? ? ?

People can't play so they spam the forums ;)

And yes, the reqs are steep but we got a load of high-level tradeskillers around that can do it.
::: Corrine "Daimoness" Wright ::: Veteran of Apocalypse ::: Atlantean Server :::

ACCOUNT STATUS: Cancelled
This account was cancelled at: 2004-09-16

Reason: Patch 15.6.5

And patch 16.6.6 is just an appeasement, it's done little to correct the problems and imbalances created.

Toxinator

90% sure its fake =P it linked to April fools stuff o.O
Toxinator :: 202 Doctah
Tearspoint :: 215 NT
General - Band of Brothers

Vortex

Quote from: "Toxinator"90% sure its fake =P it linked to April fools stuff o.O

You can rise your stats to 200%  :lol:

Mestipholes

Sooo where are the shops located that we can buy the blueprints etc? Tower shops?

Vortex

Quote from: "Daimoness"

The Shoppe

There is one man you will want to see for all your building needs. Unzle Bazzit. Now please don't ask me why he's the one selling all the stuff you need to build houses, but he is. His shop is in Meetmedere (MMD), and if you are standing in the middle of the town near the grid terminal, you are standing right outside his shop.

Note that he is not a man of tidyness and to cover up for it he has next to no lighting in his place, but the vendors are big brownish cubes located in the corners. They look suspiciously like the Fixer Shop near Borealis, now we know who built that. And if you fear gankers hanging out again in this little town - they are out of luck. Bazzit's first job after returning home was to turn up the suppression gas to 75%.

There are several vendors around, selling floor plans, various town decoration, and the "Miscellany" vendor that holds many other nifty things, among them the "Uncle Bazzit's Bio-Mechanical AI" you will need. What for? Read on ....