City land

Started by FixFox, August 20, 2005, 06:08:07 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

FixFox

I searched many many places and didnt find any info about the very first and quite important stage: Finding and buying a city land.

And this is also my big problem... I cannot find any lands for sale and I actually dont know even much about em. Some people say, they are all taken and impossible to get any until next expansion. Some people say there are some available lands. Here are my questions:

1. I heard that when a land is for sale/free, there is a mushroom/penis (lol) shaped building. Is this right?

2. Do I have to fly around and try to find this ''mushroom'' or is there any other ways to see if somewhere is available land?

3. I heard the land cost 150 mil to 800 mil + monthly upkeep 10 mil to 150 mil. Is that true?

Thank you very much in advance!

Edit: Rubi-ka 2

Tussa

I think the "mushroom" building you talk about is the city controller. It's white and kind of unmistakable. All cities have one of these, and you can go over to one, right-click it and see what it says. A landplot that's free will offer you to buy it.

You have to fly around, yes. Also, people on leaders channel announce if there's free land anywhere too, so keep your eyes and ears peeled.

Pretty much, yeah. Cheapest land I saw was around 80 million to buy and 15 million upkeep. Our town cost 92 million to buy and 20 million in upkeep. And that's a *small* land plot, with only the most needed buildings.

FixFox

Go Up