Player Shop buildings...

Started by Doolittle, June 15, 2005, 08:04:21 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Doolittle

Is it possible to have more than one player shop building in the same city?

(just incase you're running out of shop terminals :shock:  lol)

Whatchuwant

That's a good question :)

I do know that if you have a small or medium shop & want to replace it with a superior shop, that you can destroy your existing building & replace it without disturbing the vendors inside.

If you're on Rk1, I've got a pretty good supply of serums if you need. If you do have a smaller market, perhaps you could build a superior shop & try placing it with the existing one still there, then do a replacement if that isn't allowed.

Doolittle

We actualy have a Large shop right now, but we are running short of spaces lol

No, RK2...

Waqu

Quote from: "Whatchuwant"
That's a good question :)

I do know that if you have a small or medium shop & want to replace it with a superior shop, that you can destroy your existing building & replace it without disturbing the vendors inside.

And thats a bullshit... just deleted our medium shop and putted large there and all terminals gone........

EDIT: Well terminals are not totally gone, you just have to rent a new shop and all stuff is back there......

Doolittle

Yeah, well all the terminals will be in slightly different places, so just chosing a new terminal isn't too bad... *watches the stampeed for the nicely placed terminals...*

Still doesn't answer the question of if you can have 2 shop buildings...

Regidoc'

You can only have one of each building type in your city...so no you can't have more than one shop.

Go Up