Explosif's Polychromatic Pillows

Started by baffle, February 04, 2005, 09:03:55 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

baffle

+ =
QL10+ Concrete Cushion  + Visible Light Remodulation Device = Explosif's Polychromatic Pillows

Right click Explosif's Polychromatic Pillows and it cycles between these types:

Explosif's Polychromatic Pillows  +10 int/psy
Explosif's Polychromatic Pillows  +10 agi/sense
Explosif's Polychromatic Pillows +10 str/sta

o.O
Evilbaffle - Inner Circle - RK2

noahsdove

A unit which acts to change the refractive qualities of surfaces. It can be used to upgrade Concrete Cushions of quality level 10 or greater, Hyper-Radiation Protection Skin and Glasses, or to improve a Viral Targeting Subunit of quality level 250 or greater for use in a Salabim Shotgun.

O.O SCOPED SALABIM!!!

so where does this device drop?
<3 & Shotgun Shells

baffle

Most likely from the bosses in the new playfields.
Evilbaffle - Inner Circle - RK2

Evari

Yeah, well.. I got the pillows and the Remodulation device..

But they won't work together.

""Visible Light Remodulation Device" is of a too low quality level. It must be at least at quality 512." is the message I get. ;p And I KNOW that's not right. Because the remod device is of "special" QL. I petitioned to an ark about it.. but it took.. over 7 hours to get to the point where there was one person in front of me in line.. For 2-3 hours. o_o So I went to bed. Because I had class today. Ugh. =x Anyone have any ideas?

Whatchuwant

Send an email to [email protected]. The Disk of Cloudy Crystal had a bugged ql-message when AI first came out, but that got fixed with the latest patch. Unless anyone else has better suggestions, this looks like it might be another one we'll hafta wait for a patch to fix.

Richweena

Do these still work OK? Just peeking in Auno and they are all now "broken devices" as of 15.8.4 - 15.8 had them as the Esplosif pillows.

mardonge

September 08, 2005, 11:02:06 am Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 05:36:30 pm by mardonge
This should now be working. I have not confirmed it myself, but I will as soon as I get the devices. Though, I have seen them on RK2 and talked too people that have completed the the Explosive pillows.

Edit: Confirmed, got one myself now. I still hear rumors about them breaking after some time, but haven't actually talked to anyone that has expirienced it themself.

Go Up