Petting zoo

Started by Jawsman, October 05, 2004, 03:54:50 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Jawsman

A friend of mine saw a PETTING ZOO? in a player city on Rimor.

Anyone know how to make these?
Jawsman,

General of Omni-Tek Secret Service
City in Southern Artery Valley, Rimor
QL 300 Large HQ Placed-9/12/2004.

Zeca

Oo

Never heard anyting about a petting zoo, if you meen the ones running around with goat heads they are called clan i think.

herodotus2

Jawsman

A friend of mine was reporting that there was like at least a 100 different lowbie monsters "corralled" if you will, within a block of a city...looks like some crats little shop of horrors, but I did check, and no, there is not a secret floor plan for a petting zoo:P
Jawsman,

General of Omni-Tek Secret Service
City in Southern Artery Valley, Rimor
QL 300 Large HQ Placed-9/12/2004.

Ninj00

yes well theres alot of 'unique' features on some cities.  The syndicates city on rk2 has a beach, a big crazy bridge and a crane in it.  Ive never seen that spesific 'petting zoo' city but its probably out there somewhere.

Some cities are on big ugly flat plots of land, some have crazy cool stuff in them that you can build around

Roedran

Yea... check out Trash King. Hilarious that there's a city right there!

Iron Roedran Will | 220 Soldier | Rimor | Shadow of Death

Hildegaard

Yes, our city in Coast of Peace has a lovely beach with palm trees, and some other trees that are not added landscaping, they're "built-in" terrain features.
born July 19, 2001

madman123456

In the middle of Avalon is a City Spot. If theres a City on your dim, the Monsters there get somehow stuck there. Theyll wander around and you have your petting Zoo =)

Go Up