lol suspend in FC official forum for request feedback

Started by kiwaczek, September 17, 2004, 11:34:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwaczek

looks they gona ban from forum all who send post about last idiotic patch

heh realy cool customer service  :shock:
Kiwaczek  proud member of   Alpha Omega

Graan

I seriously doubt that is true, where did you hear that? I've sent 2 or 3 feedback emails in about last patch and I just made a post in the forum. Nobody has threatened to ban me.

Don't be spreading malicious rumors, it doesn't help anything.

Daimoness

Go ahead, make my day.

I could care less, both accounts cancelled.
::: Corrine "Daimoness" Wright ::: Veteran of Apocalypse ::: Atlantean Server :::

ACCOUNT STATUS: Cancelled
This account was cancelled at: 2004-09-16

Reason: Patch 15.6.5

And patch 16.6.6 is just an appeasement, it's done little to correct the problems and imbalances created.

Foe1one

I got suspended too.  I'm thinking it might be a comment I posted in reguard to one of the moderators closing a thread with the standardized "FC policy not up for discussion" reply.

and I quoted that and said "thank you e-nazi"

at least I think that's why I was suspended.

kiwaczek

QuoteI seriously doubt that is true, where did you hear that? I've sent 2 or 3 feedback emails in about last patch and I just made a post in the forum. Nobody has threatened to ban me.

Don't be spreading malicious rumors, it doesn't help anything.

hear that ? i talking about me - suspened after i send 2 feedback e-mails.
Notice - in AI forums are 99 % my post still , only 2 or 3 deleted , proably Cz considering it by "trolling"  :roll:  

tbh any negative opionion about FC is " trolling "  :) lol i feel in FC forum like in CCCP 1956 y when papa Stalin rule heh

Soriana

Soriana - 216 Supreme Creator

kiwaczek

QuoteActually Stalin died in 1953

he he right my foult :)
anyway poit is censure on FC forum is very similar to communistic
"say what we want or we kill (ban) you "  :roll:

Hildegaard

Quote from: "Soriana"Actually Stalin died in 1953 :)

Uh, no, actually Stalin was with the aliens that kidnapped Elvis ;)
born July 19, 2001

snublefot

Moderation on that forum seems to be done at random and with zero-tolerance. Its worse then ever. Forget about using the feedback-email if you've got gameplay issues. The same policy of "I decide whats rants or not" is applied there too :/

Wonder if it was the S word that triggered it ;) Anyway, 16th of september, to [email protected]
QuoteHi!
This change SUCK! I repeat SUCKS! In case that didn’t register, IT SUCKS!

And you know what, its sucks even more for the casual gamer. Double hit. Not only will it take a lot of grinding, but we also got hosed by those playing 24/7 since xp loss patch, and where given a much much shorter trip to the top!

How about fixing what need to be fixed first?

Still no markets.
Still no SK from aliens.
Still no entrance to Sky Bar.
Entrance to large HQ bugged.
Doors on top of large HQ not working.
Boring grind-blitz of Controller Recompiler Units and on top of that timesink a forced timelimit on alien spawn.
Some weapons dropping less then other.
Stupid low droprate of weapon upgrades.
Still bugged refresh of “leader of the wolf” team buff.
Reload bug.
And the list goes on and on and on…

FIX!

And the answer 21th of september
QuoteHi,

Rantish e-mails are not forwarded to anyone. Please keep a level head when sending feedback if you wish for it to reach the developers.

Mind, I had listened to justified whines on GC all day :p

Its nice to know the cut&paste templates got another member ;) And not just /dev/null'ed like SL-feedback.

Its interesting to see how this company have sunken further into its very anti-customer style. It will most certainly be interesting to see how they'll react at the WoW/Eq2 launch. I know what I would do to keep the game alive, FC dont seem to actually react to it at all... Other then "resuming normal operation" :p If thats the normal operation we had when clan pen garden key was bugged it will be a loooooooong wait for sky bars and markets ;)

Hildegaard

:!:

It's a sad situation.

I've played AO since day 3. I bought my copy on day 2, but got a bad CD...which leads to my point here.

AO was "Alpha Foxtrot Union" at launch. It was a bug hell. And so we screamed bloody murder.

And so the relationship started off on a sour note. The first thing FC ever heard from most of us old grognards was complaints and rants and bitter recriminations.

And I think that a lot of their, umm, sometimes-less-than-optimal customer service attitude was shaped by that.

This I am stating, because we don't often think of it.

The opposite side of the coin is that FC has sold us the best MMORPG that money can buy today. There is no better game to be had, as I write this.

And yes, AO was bug hell at first, but I loved it anyway.

I did a /played on Hildegaard yesterday. Multiplied the number of days shown by 24, and found I have over 4000 hours on just Hilde, let alone any alts.

FC must be doing something right, eh?  :roll:
born July 19, 2001

Daimoness

You know, once you hit the "Cancel" button on the account page, you start seeing things in a much more relaxed way   :)

I no longer care what FC fixes, and what of the promised content will never be around. Most of the forums posts suddenly appear in a different light and I wonder why people are so upset.

In any case, verbal abuse does not do the job. It won't make anyone work harder or more in your interest. To the contrary, I would just get pissed and wait till you get back to your senses.

I keep my rants off official forums, and I usually make some so overstyled that they are sarcastic and funny instead of just insulting.

To sum it up, if Funcom confuses timesinks with content I guess we will see even more people leave, especially since there's a lot of new games on the horizon. Even if one or two of them are hyped like SWG and turn out to suck afterwards, I am quite sure there will be others that are going to be cool.

I guess we will see changes to AO when this threat comes closer.
::: Corrine "Daimoness" Wright ::: Veteran of Apocalypse ::: Atlantean Server :::

ACCOUNT STATUS: Cancelled
This account was cancelled at: 2004-09-16

Reason: Patch 15.6.5

And patch 16.6.6 is just an appeasement, it's done little to correct the problems and imbalances created.