previous topic - next topic
Go Down

herodotus2

Version 1.2
- Guide Created - Sidy
- Added Images and more details - Herodotus2
- Added Skill Requirements - Herodotus2
- Added Item Drop / Purchase Locations - Herodotus2

NOTE: You will need to complete the Social Clothing Quest a Maximum of 14 times for a full set of combined armor !!!  :shock:  :( ,  so you may find this utility handy. Its a map for AO of all the Social Clothing quest NPC's.  

http://ai.shadow-realm.org/viewtopic.php?t=176

Items you will need to farm from alien drops

...  of course you could always wait until it starts appearing on the forums since the armor isn't NODROP :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step1
Requirements : 4.5 x QL of the viral bots in CL and NP.
NOTES: Kyr'Ozch Atomic Re-Structuralizing Tool - Alien Drop, Kyr'Ozch Viralbots - Alien Drop

+ =

Kyr'Ozch Viralbots + Kyr'Ozch Atomic Re-Structulazing Tool = Memory Wiped Kyr'Ozch Atomic Viralbots
[/list]
Step2
Requirements : 6 x QL in Nano Programming.
NOTES: Nano Programming Interface - Bazzits shop or regular shop

+ =

Nano Programming Interface + Memory Wiped Kyr'Ozch Atomic Viralbots = Formatted Kyr'Ozch Viralbots
[/list]

Step3

Requirements : For Both Step 3 & 4
Mutated Biomaterial Requires 7 x Chem
Pristine Biomaterial 4,5 x Chem
NOTES: Kyr'Ozch Structural Analyzer. This tool is made by combining Field Quantum Physics All-Purpose Tool + Kyr'Ozch Atomic Re-Structuralizing Tool --This takes 600QFT to accomplish. Or you can get the tool by doing Uncle Bazzits quest.

Kyr'Ozch Structural Analyzer + Solid Clump of Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material = one of several random results :

• Kyr'Ozch Viral Serum (used with bio-comm'd manteze nasal membrane to make same ql immunity system for buildings)
  • Any one of the Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type X's for weapons upgrades.
  • Mutated Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material
  • Pristine Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material

Solid Clump of Kyr'Ozch Biomaterial - Alien Drop[/size]

+ =

Kyr'Ozch Structual Analyzer + Solid Clump of Kyr'Ozch Biomaterial= Mutated Kyr'Ozch Biomaterial
[/list]
Step4
Requirements : 7 x QL in Chemistry.
NOTES : Uncle Bazzit's Generic Nano-Solvent - Bazzits shop

+ =

Mutated Kyr'Ozch Biomaterial + Uncle Bazzit's Generic Nano Solvent = Generic Kyr'Ozch DNA Soup
[/list]

Step5
Requirements : 6 x QL in Pharma-Tech.
NOTES: Essential Human DNA - Bazzits shop

+ =

Generic Kyr'Ozch DNA Soup + Essentinal Human DNA = DNA Cocktail
[/list]

Step6

Requirements : 6 x QL in Pharma-Tech

+ =

Formatted Viralbots + DNA Cocktail = Kyr'Ozch Formatted Viralbot Solution
[/list]
Step7
Requirements :

+ =

Kyr'Ozch Formatted Viralbot Solution + Basic <insert armor piece> (from basic clothing quest) = Formatted Viralbot <insert armor piece>
[/list]

Step8
Requirements : 6 x QL in Psychology
NOTES: Arithmetic/Strong/Enduring/Spiritual/Observant/Supple Viralbots are alien drops.  

+ =

Arithmetic/Supple/Enduring/Observant/Strong/Spiritual Viralbot's (only must use 1 of them) + Formatted Viralbot <insert armor piece> = Alien Armor ( Arithmetic/Supple/Enduring/Observant/Strong/Spiritual Armor )
[/list]

To make the combined armor you will need 2 complete sets of different armor ( See Chart Below ) and then combine them to complete the combined armor process.

Strong Body Armor + Supple Body Armor = Combined Commando's Jacket
Strong Body Armor + Enduring Body Armor = Combined Mercenary's Jacket
Spiritual Body Armor + Arithmetic Body Armor  = Combined Officer's Jacket
Spiritual Body Armor + Enduring Body Armor = Combined Paramedic's Jacket
Observant Body Armor +  Arithmetic Body Armor = Combined Scout's Jacket
Observant Body Armor + Supple Body Armor =  Combined Sharpshooter's Jacket

Further Reading :

Combined armor - Combined quest & tradeskill quide
Armor Process and List
Grafting New Armor

devgank

Very nicely laid out, alot easier to follow, thanks to you :P

sun

Step 7 requires 4.5 x QL in Chemistry.

motrox

This is a great guide, thanks for all the hard work, but I do still have one question.. can you please clarify for me at what point Lead viral bots are used, and how do we determine which of these types of viralbots we have found or can we make them one or the other???

Arithmetic/Supple/Enduring/Observant/Strong/Spiritual Viralbot's

Ive read the post six times, and I must be missing it??

Thanks,
Motrox

Regidoc'

Quote from: "motrox"
This is a great guide, thanks for all the hard work, but I do still have one question.. can you please clarify for me at what point Lead viral bots are used, and how do we determine which of these types of viralbots we have found or can we make them one or the other???

Thanks,
Motrox

The arithmetic, supple, etc ARE the lead viral bots

Regidoc'

Now for my question. Is pristine bio-material have easier tradeskill requirements compared to the mutated?

Banishedsoul

Quote from: "motrox"

Thanks,
Motrox

Step 8 is where you add the  xx lead viralbots.

And only way to get them is to loot them. Already named.. But they are sorta rare so.
Banishedsoul 220 Trader, President of Disciples of Omni-Tek, Rk2

Gellex

Regidoc:
Mutated Biomaterial Requires 7 x Chem
Pristine Biomaterial 4,5 x Chem

my question.. which item defines the ending ql of the process?
Gellex,
-Member of Regulators, Rimor

sun

The final armor has the same QL as the Bio-Material you used.

Evil White Ranger

Lolz I am just now making my Alien armor. Great guide, very easy to follow :)

[size=10]Hi, I own a Dino Stegazord, it has a big laser I like to shoot things with.[/size]

Octopuss

What is the formula to determine QL ranges? I got 223 arith bots here but dunno whats the maximum biomat I can use.

Chelleifer

Quote from: "Octopuss"
What is the formula to determine QL ranges? I got 223 arith bots here but dunno whats the maximum biomat I can use.

It's 80%, the same as the OE rule. Just do 'OE (ql)' on your org bot. 223 bots will make ql 278 armor at the maximum. For ql 300 armor, you need 240 or higher bots.

Doolittle

When you make Combined Armour, what's the lowest the source can be for lvl300 end product?

Example:

Spiritual Body Armor Lvl??? <--how low can this be?
+
Arithmetic Body Armor Lvl300
=
Combined Officer's Jacket Lvl300

& what's the math for it?

Thanks.

Andyfix

Spiritual Body Armor Lvl??? <--how low can this be?

good QL240+ armor... work 20%: 1) QL192+ spiritual bot => 240+ spiritual armor 2) 240+ arith bot => 300 arith armor 3) total 300 combine

Go Up