Alien Armor Process and List

Started by Kevoupe, September 13, 2004, 01:17:34 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Kevoupe

Feel free to fill me in and/or correct the tradeskill requirements.

Where to get what:
Kyr'Ozch Structural Analyzer.  This tool is made by combining Field Quantum Physics All-Purpose Tool + Kyr'Ozch Atomic Re-Structuralizing Tool --This takes 600QFT to accomplish. Or you can get the tool by doing Bazzits quest.

Kyr'Ozch Atomic Re-Structuralizing Tool - alien drop

Uncle Bazzit's Generic Nano-Solvent - Bazzits shop

Essential Human DNA - Bazzits shop

Kyr'Ozch Viralbots - alien drop

Nano Programming Interface - Bazzits shop or regular shop

Basic clothing items come from Marias Quest.

Arithmetic/Strong/Enduring/Spiritual/Observant/Supple Viralbots are alien drops.

(the following should be in 'source' + 'target' order, please correct if wrong)

Step 1 --
Kyr'Ozch Structural Analyzer + Solid Clump of Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material = Mutated Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material QLx4.5 EE & CL
or
Kyr'Ozch Structural Analyzer + Solid Clump of Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material = Pristine Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material QLx4.5 EE & CL

Step 2 --
Uncle Bazzit's Generic Nano-Solvent + Mutated Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material = Generic Kyr'Ozch DNA-Soup QLx7 Chem
or
Uncle Bazzit's Generic Nano-Solvent + Pristine Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material = Generic Kyr'Ozch DNA-Soup QLx4.5 Chem

Step 3 --
Essential Human DNA + Generic Kyr'Ozch DNA-Soup = DNA Cocktail QLx6 Pharma

Step 4 --
Kyr'Ozch Atomic Re-Structuralizing Tool + Kyr'Ozch Viralbots = Memory-Wiped Kyr'Ozch Viralbots QLx4.5 CL & NP

Step 5 --
Nano Programming Interface + Memory-Wiped Kyr'Ozch Viralbots = Formatted Kyr'Ozch Viralbots QLx6 NP

Step 6 --
Formatted Kyr'Ozch Viralbots + DNA Cocktail = Kyr'Ozch Formatted Viralbot Solution  QLx6 Pharma

Step 7 --
Basic Vest (or whichever piece you are making, comes from Marias clothing quest) + Kyr'Ozch Formatted Viralbot Solution = Formatted Viralbot Vest QLx4.5 Chem

Step 8 --
Supple Lead Viralbots (can also use Arithmetic/Strong/Enduring/Spiritual/Observant Viralbots) + Formatted Viralbot Vest = Supple Body Armor QLx6 Psychology /  Viralbots must be at least 80% of the Formatted Viralbot Armor's QL.

thygore

which social armor kit is required for supple armor?

Kevoupe

any, depends on what you wanna make,

basic vest = body armor
basic sleeve = sleeve
basic boots = boots

etc.

thygore

oh ok cool that i had to get full camoflage in order to get supple but that better.

Evil White Ranger

I'm gonna go through and start messing around with this stuff, great info. If I for some odd reason find anything new I'll post it.

[size=10]Hi, I own a Dino Stegazord, it has a big laser I like to shoot things with.[/size]

Kzak

From my post on the Tradeskills section:

--

"Arithmetic Lead Viralbots" is of a too low quality level. With "Formatted Viralbot Gloves" at quality of 292 , the "Arithmetic Lead Viralbots" must be at least at quality 233.

233/292 = 0.7979, which rounds to 0.8.

Lead Viralbots of any type must be at least 80% of the Formatted Viralbot Armor's QL.
Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan Supreme Creator, Atlantean

President of Lost Chapter.

-Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place.

Kzak

From Cratinum:

[Cratinum]: It is theoretically possible to combine "Basic Vest" with "Kyr'Ozch Formatted Viralbot Solution". But you need at least 1075 in Chemistry. Combine failed!

--

QL of the viralbot solution was 239. 1075/239=4.4979 = 4.5.

4.5 Chemistry per QL on this step.

Kevoupe

thnks, updated.

anyone know the actually ee req for refining clumps?

thygore

erk..it has to be basic armor? yikes heh hope ther is a way i can remove fashion kits :?

xertigo

Has anyone figured out the % of the target ql the source armor has to be to make the final combined  armor? In other words, what % can you boost the qlvl of the source armor.

Kevoupe

yeah good question , we need that answer for a complete accurate guide=P

Kzak

Basic armor is needed for adding the viralbot solution, so fashion kits don't work - and if you've added a fashion kit, you can only get a new basic armor piece instead.

Billa

Step 1 and 2 here, are there any difference ...it says you can use either pristine or mutated...

and what ql do they have to be...

And while we are at it, the kyr`orch viral bots are determing the ql of the final armor ?

Omnipaladin

From the ones I've done refining clumps requires QLx4.5 in EE and CL

Go Up