• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Website Statistics

Started by herodotus2, September 10, 2004, 03:16:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic


Bit of fun for you all. Website stats. can be viewed here.

Quote Khalem

    Some fun stats so far

    Until Aug 31st we averaged 1000-3000 hits per day.

    On august 31st we skyrocketed up to 43k hits.

    On launch day, Sept 1st, 479198 hits

    Unsuprisingly 99.2% of our visitors are running some form of Windows, while only 85% are using Internet Explorer, followed by Mozilla, Opera, Netscape and Firefox gobbeling up most of the remaining 15%

    And finally, the oddest search phrase to have ended up leading someone to the site was: "big bang"