Boss Loot

Started by DuSaN, September 08, 2004, 04:34:35 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

DuSaN

Here is the loot we found on an Alien boss : (General)

* Viral Data Storage x2
* Broken Projector Mechanism
* Wrinkled Swatch of Alien Fabric
* Circular kyr'Ozch Chip Mold

Does any people know what are they used for ??

Gellex

* Wrinkled Swatch of Alien Fabric
this makes alien fabric hood. need to apply hood, which nobody know where drops, onto the fabric

* Circular kyr'Ozch Chip Mold
add this to your Cyberdeck and it will give new bonus. 1 of 3 molds
Gellex,
-Member of Regulators, Rimor

DuSaN

Thanks for those info ;)

Calox

i got arithmetic virralbots from a general (used in 6 processes) guess i just need an armor base to put it on ?

Credat

Quote from: "Calox"
i got arithmetic virralbots from a general (used in 6 processes) guess i just need an armor base to put it on ?

Purely speculation so far, but it's looking like once we have the human dna to combine with the alien DNA soup and can soak a clothing part in the formatted viralbot solution, that will be the base to which we can add the armor type viralbots, arithmetic, enduring, etc etc. From there, it looks like two complete armors can be combined to make the sharpshooter, scout, etc combined versions.

Problems atm that no-one seems to have a solution to are:

- How does one format viralbots that are over ql199 or so? (nano programming interface doesn't come in a high enough QL. Perhaps there's an alien tool that would do the same job?)

- And the big one - where does the human DNA drop?!!11!11

Ninj00

Quote from: "Credat"

Omg I just thought of this, what if you had to use  Xp pinkys to make the human dna? that would suck lol

Calox

Quote from: "Credat"
Quote from: "Calox"

Purely speculation so far, but it's looking like once we have the human dna to combine with the alien DNA soup and can soak a clothing part in the formatted viralbot solution, that will be the base to which we can add the armor type viralbots, arithmetic, enduring, etc etc. From there, it looks like two complete armors can be combined to make the sharpshooter, scout, etc combined versions.

Problems atm that no-one seems to have a solution to are:

- How does one format viralbots that are over ql199 or so? (nano programming interface doesn't come in a high enough QL. Perhaps there's an alien tool that would do the same job?)

well its 6 parts per set (seeing how the nanobreed sleeves with powdered bots works made me think there must be 1 base armor to put this on - maybe Formatted Viralbot Vest/Legs .. which comes in ql1-300 or maybe just some of the useless crap ql200+ armor types that float around for months now). and beta rumors say that its combined armor because you combine 2 normal body parts (e.g. arithmetic body + scout body) to get one combined with the stats from both. the low ql nano programming interface can be a bug, not the 1st time FC puts something ingame that cant be made because of 1 part is always ql1.

Laurin

Gamemaster on RK3 told me it is a Bug with the QL1 nano prog interface and should be fixed with the next non emergency patch
Alvis DNWs 1. TL7 Keeper and proud owner of Exact Copy of The Excalibur, a QL 300 Jobe Defender Naginata and Lord of Pride

DuSaN

3 new items we found :

* Fused Biotech Material
* Inactive Viralbots
* Crytsalline Disk

Is there any more possibilities with the 3 new items here ?

Go Up