Nano Input Hoods

Started by Zeca, September 07, 2004, 10:18:09 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Max

Quote from: "Meldaeyn"
I can only think that the hoods are tradeskilled because they are simply too uber for a level 30 twink to wear (and based on the 2 items used to make I don't see level reqs so I'm assuming tradeskills are the limiting factor in game balance).

Only thing I can think of is a notumcomm mesh has lots of sensors in it. I wonder if someone who has one can take the mesh + a normal hood and try to combine it just to see.

They are leveling items (right click to increase lvl):

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=248813&ql=200

Max.

btw. anyone checked Black Cloak Hood for uses?

Kordova

If you mean the Miiir one, it has no uses.

Guojia

Maybe try a Nano Sensor or a Interfaced nano sensor ?  :idea:
216 "Solitus" Neutral Engineer  Supreme Creator, and General of The New Movement

Megabob

Basic Headwear maybe? it has 11 uses, and with a quick browse I could only find 9 different social headgears, plus one use for making alien armor... what's the 11th?
Megabob, RK2

Shuuji

basic headwear+inactive viralbots = inactive nano input hood?

Shuuji

following the basic headwear lead, me and kzak have been trying to figure out the 11th and unknown process.

sofar we've tried (without any luck)

nano sensor
interfaced nano sensor
inactive viralbots
nano programming interface
Communication Device
Personalized Basic Robot Brain
hacked field quantum physics device

Blhue

Umm...  notucomm mesh maybe?  Hope not, that's a bugger to gather parts for...

Shuuji

Just went over the social clothing head items and theres 10, missed one earlier. So this is a dead end.

Legionofone

hmm the inactive nanobots might have something... couldent it be a quest? since the viral bots have no tradekill uses? like u could turn it into the dood that gives ur the bio meshes and he gives u a nano mesh or something and u combine it with the item that u combine the mesh with to make the normal skin chip dingy... dunno just ideas it would be cool going to check out the ideas now :)

Max

Since it is a leveling item, maybe it is something you have to get in the new backyard? rofl, just a thought :D

Max.

Tarjila

has anyone checked Formatted Viralbot Headwear perhaps it has one process more than other Formatted Viralbot Armor.

Guojia

my bet is this:

Inactive nano bots .. give to a npc (maybe with a basic hood from clothing quest as well)

he gives you back the inactive nano hood

i'm pretty sure it's a quest now
216 "Solitus" Neutral Engineer  Supreme Creator, and General of The New Movement

Helgaiden

i have inactive viral bots and a phasing swatch. I want to make a mc/ts hood damnit! lol

Iriche

It drops from aliens...

(21:56:13) <@xxxx> [AO] xxxx: Inactive Nano Input Hood » (http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=248815&ql=1) phatz
(22:01:39) <@Iriche> where did u loot it?
(22:01:40) <@xxxx> [AO] xxxx: aliens

rhyz

Inactive Nano Input Hood +  swatch of alien fabric  (either type)
confirmed, leveled mine up to 211

rhyz

Go Up