Looking for Essential Human DNA

Started by Sidy, September 06, 2004, 07:13:13 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sidy

Essential Human DNA http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=247123

I think Kyr'Ozch Dna Soup + Essential Human DNA gives

DNA Cocktail http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=247125

Anyone found this Item, or know wehre Special Human Mob's are? Human Clone's or so, i looked in VW by the runaway mob's, but no luck.

rhyz

yup saw that to while going thru the DB earlier today, plus some other nice things that might work on a cple things. Will keep you posted if I find any. Might also look for a DNA Sample that was released in 14.5, well in the DB atleast.

-rhyz

Sidy

no one have an ideae wehre human dna can drop?

Caoineadh

It doesn't drop in Foreman or in Cyborg barracks, if drop rate is decent.

Sidy

hmm.. i looked for "runaway" mob's in vw,andromeda and 4holes... but no luck

Ninj00

I remember seeing failed breeds out by lush OP hunting spots , like the hunting spot "Caves" and  maby the tube spots, worth checking out

Laurin

Quote from: "Sidy"
hmm.. i looked for "runaway" mob's in vw,andromeda and 4holes... but no luck

try Tir country or GTC, there should be thousands of them
Alvis DNWs 1. TL7 Keeper and proud owner of Exact Copy of The Excalibur, a QL 300 Jobe Defender Naginata and Lord of Pride

Sidy

killed alot of runaway's... no drop ^^ wrong mob type ;)

Laurin

Quote from: "Sidy"
killed alot of runaway's... no drop ^^ wrong mob type ;)

a thought a little bit about it. Maybe not directly related.
But 2 days ago i searched this nasal membrane stuff for my org. I found those scouts in Aegan too, but after 30 kills they did not drop anything.
Then i went to 4holes and found around 10 membranes in 30 scouts.

maybe only mobs in spedific playfields drop some stuff and their brothers in other playfields don't drop it ?
Alvis DNWs 1. TL7 Keeper and proud owner of Exact Copy of The Excalibur, a QL 300 Jobe Defender Naginata and Lord of Pride

Sidy

i killed runaway's in tir/tir country/efp/andromeda/lush/mutant domain/newland/pleasent madow's ^^ and some other playfields...

but faunlore say's Aquan's are Humanoid's but... where are the aquqan's? :P

i maked ca. 100 monster missis in ql 100 to find aquan quen but.... ;D

echo

my thought was that its maybe cyborgs but i killed several and nada tried the north camp in mort maybe worth trying some other spots... they are more human than human :p

Go Up