Investigator Marciello's Quest ( COMPLETE )

Started by herodotus2, September 06, 2004, 11:55:37 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

herodotus2

Reward : Body Heat Pattern Analyzer

This tool is used to process the Bio Mesh material so that it utilizes its full potential when it comes to regulating body heat.

NOTE: Before you start the quest you will need one of these "Personal ID Data"

To make it combine an ID-Extracter and an Expendable Hologram Camera.  ( Both Store Purchaseable )

• Talk to Investigator Marciello
    Pos: 1590.3, 2817.6, 31.4, Area: Meetmedere Forest. UTC: Mon Sep 06 09:51:06 2004 ( Next to save term. )

He's investigating a crime. A bartender at Neuts r' Us is constantly being stalked and killed ( she never dies so don't fear ) :D

Before he will reveal any more information to you he wants you to scan your ID-Data with Marciello's ID Scanner.

He also mentions that to get your own personal ID-Data use an ID-Extracter on an Expendable Hologram Camera.  

+ =  

By combining your ID-Date on the Marciello's ID Scanner you should get a signed contract.

Hand him the Contract and the Scanner and he will tell you more about the crime and that the following people are on his list of suspects :
    Gilbert Glove, Fritz, Simon Stark, Imelda Dane, Mary-Ann, Herbalist Gerard, Ethel Anthony, Penelope Magistrale

• Find The Person Who Stalked and Killed the Lady at the Bar
    After enquiring about all the suspects ! ( long time chatting :D )

He will give you an ID Disc

You will then need to tag the person you suspect :D ( Real Sherlock Holmes stuff :D )

He makes mention of a bar tender getting a piece of red cloth from the suspect.

Head to Neuters R' Us Bar in Newland
    Pos: 446.1, 340.0, 25.0, Area: Newland City. UTC: Mon Sep 06 15:35:02 2004 ( South of the Whompas )

After a chat with the bar tender it turns out a few of the suspects had a drink or to that night after continuning conversations with other people in the bar you learn that :

People wearing red
    Simon Stark
    Herbalist Gerard
    Ethel Anthong
    Penelope Magistrale

People drinking whisky
    Fritz
    Gerard
    Mary-Ann
    Penelope

Gerard seems to be the only person wearing red, and drinking whisky. 2 key facts that the Investigator mentioned.

• Tag Herabilt Gerard
    Pos: 2813.1, 1679.6, 16.5, Area: Rhinoman Valley. UTC: Mon Sep 06 15:49:30 2004
    Trade Gerard the ID Disc

and your mission will update, telling you to update the Investigator with progress on the investigation.

• Talk to Investigator Marciello
    Update the Investigator with your progress and he will offer to take over the investigation and in return reward you with a Body Heat Pattern Analyzer

Sathorn

It looks like Murderer is random. In my quest Herbalist wasnt drink whiskey.
So who was drink whiskey u can check at bartender but who was wearing red should tell you Misa Ramirez in same bar

Phral

I confirm that you must talk to all 3 ppl to know murderer, because it's really random. Note all names and tag good one :)

Vortex

You need to GIVE the ID to the suspect, not to TAG him with it.

Amazingly, in my mission, 2 suspects had drunk whiskey and were wearing red clothes...so i had to choose random..took the nearest, Emelda Dane next to the bar. It worked.

Graan

Whats the quest reward item used for?

Thorbert

it s used in some new social clothes crafting

Remmance

Already widely known but not mentioned here: from talking to people at Neuters you get 2 people wearing red and drinking whiskey, one male and one female. The good time party mixer outside will give you the gender of the suspect.
220 Fixer, Rimor
Proud General of Tiger Claw

bugzila

Made the quest , the woman in red driking wisky was "Ethel Anthong" but she doesnt let me open the drop item windows :-)

Nice !

... and here we go again ...

Go Up