Bazzit quest bugged

Started by Jawsman, September 05, 2004, 05:14:08 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Jawsman

Following bugs were noted with the Uncle Bazzit quest

-Showing Kyr'Ozch Structural Analyzer to Eco Red does not clear that mission out.

-Scanning Animals for Eco Red does not clear out either.

-After talking to Zibell in CAV, and then going to see Dr. Krank, I found out to some dismay that you cannot kill Dr. Krank...as in, it won't let you attack him, period.  So the whole "Getting Rid of Dr. Krank" is bugged and I was unable to continue the quest at this point.
Jawsman,

General of Omni-Tek Secret Service
City in Southern Artery Valley, Rimor
QL 300 Large HQ Placed-9/12/2004.

Kzak

I believe you have to get something from Dodga/Alvin to get rid of Krank?
Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan Supreme Creator, Atlantean

President of Lost Chapter.

-Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place.

Dyna18

First 2 points are correct, but won't influince your progress.
Your 3rd point is incorrect. Killing him is not the way to go.

Jawsman

I figured out the whole alvin dodga thing, but I am omni, and yet Alvin, while he will talk to me, doesn't give me the transfer form, and I've tried checked all his conversation paths!
Jawsman,

General of Omni-Tek Secret Service
City in Southern Artery Valley, Rimor
QL 300 Large HQ Placed-9/12/2004.

Dyna18

Just read the walkthough will you?

Remmance

If you delete the unknown device before the point in the quest where the lady in Stret has to scan it for Ofoz, Bazzit will NOT give you a new one so you can continue with the quest. Havent tried showing the actual completed scanner made with QFT tool and restructuring tool but doubt it will work. Gonna try and petition about it tonite.
220 Fixer, Rimor
Proud General of Tiger Claw

Gellex

I did the exactly same thing, Rem. I talked to gm Yakamo(or something) about it, he resetted all flag and I tried to restart the quest but didnt work. So all he could do was report to developers and wait ...
Gellex,
-Member of Regulators, Rimor

Remmance

they should either make the identified alien device (as you can make via tradeskill) usasble here OR give out a new unidentified device. Hope it gets fixed before lvl 13 comes around.
220 Fixer, Rimor

Remmance

You actually ca use the identified device if you have it made to go on with this quest.
220 Fixer, Rimor

thrilled

this quest seems to be full of bugs  and help with it is very slow   so goodluck

Go Up